Primochill Advanced LRT

Are the transparent ones safe to use ? I am planning to use EK's premix evo coolant

I heard about issues about it ?

MacBook Pro 13" Mid 2012 w/Core i5 3210M and glorious HD 4000 Graphics

Are the transparent ones safe to use ? I am planning to use EK's premix evo coolant

I heard about issues about it ?

Can you post the issues you've heard, been using A-LRT for the past year or so and it's still highly recommended.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

Can you post the issues you've heard, been using A-LRT for the past year or so and it's still highly recommended.

Not issues with the lrt

I heard transparent ones melt

Not issues with the lrt

I heard transparent ones melt

Lmfao WHAT!? That's rubbish. You have to use boiling hot water to get your compression fittings onto the damn tube, they do not melt at all.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Lmfao WHAT!? That's rubbish. You have to use boiling hot water to get your compression fittings onto the damn tube, they do not melt at all.

Iam sorry

I meant to say I heard transparent tubes in general melt

It happened to jayztwocents

With some other transparent tube in skunkworks

Iam sorry

I meant to say I heard transparent tubes in general melt

It happened to jayztwocents

With some other transparent tube in skunkworks

Could you please post this as I've never seen or heard of this happening before.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

Spoiler

Kraken

Could you please post this as I've never seen or heard of this happening before.

Just go to YouTube visit Jayztwocents channel

Check out his recent videos and his shopping guide to liquid cooling parts

There he mentions clear tubing melts or something

This is not about the primochill at all

I was asking is it safe?

Just go to YouTube visit Jayztwocents channel

Check out his recent videos and his shopping guide to liquid cooling parts

There he mentions clear tubing melts or something

This is not about the primochill at all

I was asking is it safe?

I'm subbed to Jay and I've never heard such a claim and yes... very, it also will not melt...

Spoiler

Chernobyl

Spoiler

Kraken

Over time pretty much any flexible plastic is going to release some of it's plasticizer, especially when dealing with the thermal loads of computers, and that can gunk up you loop and it can make the tubing slightly more brittle, but that's literally any flexible tubing in any color. But it won't melt. Even with that said, it's pretty rare to run into plasticizer issues in the normal lifespan of a computer unless you have a really hot running loop.