Im sitting on an old pc case

Hello to the LTT community! I am new to the forum so I'd better start off with a  funny story.

Yesterday my cheap plastic garden chair that had stood faithfully at my desk all of 2015 broke. RIP.  Then I gutted an old PC to sell that had an ancient Pentium 4 inside it and only had a 240watt PSU. I gutted it and the parts are now at the local recycling center because literally it only supported IDE connectors. When my chair broke I knew I still had the case and I am still typing this sitting on the same case.

There are perks like being able to store cables and snacks in the case, but it's really uncomfortable.

Post of the year 2016?

DISPLAYS: LG 27UL500 IPS 4k60hz + HDR and LG 27GL650F IPS 1080p 144hz + HDR

LAPTOP: Lenovo Legion 5 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800H GPU: RTX 3070 8GB RAM: 16GB 3200MHz (2x8GB DDR4) STORAGE: 1TB Crucial P5 NVMe SSD + 2TB Samsung 970 evo plus NVMe SSD DISPLAY: 1080p 165hz IPS OS: Windows 10 Pro x64

Post of the year 100%

Intel i7 4790k / MSI Z97M / Hyper 212 Evo / MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz / Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 / Corsair CS750M / Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD /  WD Blue 1TB

What a way to start your first ever post.

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

GG

post-259091-0-18629000-1452246151.gif

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

lel

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

The chair I'm currently using was when I was helping my father move a desk from my aunt's house to the car trailer. We saw the chair in the storage room next to the desk against the wall, facing the wall. I called out, "Hey are you using this chair against the wall?"    "Na, you can take it if you want."   So we got the desk in the trailer with the some other furniture, but the chair in the back seats and I got my chair. 

Your saying what I put here will be under my posts?

PC:Rosabell

• 3 months later...

remember that story wich was my first post.

well if not I will catch you up. last month my old PC became my chair but now I gat a second-hand office chair for R200 (13.35 USD)  for a store at the side of the road.

ps it feels so soft it is one of those executive chairs with all the features.