My PC is blackscreening again... [pleas help]

Okay so first, here are my specs:

Core i5 4460 with stock cooler

Asus DCUIII R9 390 Strix

Wd Blue 1TB

Adata SP900 128gb (What I think might be causing the problem)

TPlink WDN4800 wireless card

Asus z97- A/usb 3.1

EVGA 600B PSU

Okay with that out of the way, let me talk about the problem I'm having. Last night I shut my computer off at eleven and also turned the power supply off. The next morning (today) I tried turning my PC on and this is what happened. I pressed the power button (obviously lol) and the system triggered the monitor to turn on, but shortly sent no input and caused the monitor to say "no input detected." No windows loading, no mobo splashcreen, nada. Before this, my computer had repaired my C: drive several times, causing me to think something had corrupted it. However if this was the case, I'd at least be seeing a motherboard splashcreen and an option to go into my bios. so that's probably not it. I'm not sure what is causing this problem, but my best guess would be that it's my graphics card. I've had trouble with previous (there were some awful unfixed and known issues with my 290 Tri-X's drivers that i bought only 3 months ago) AMD cards but I'm an idiot and bought another because it was a way better deal than a 970. If someone has an idea, it would be much appreciated you could give me a little bit of your time to help. 

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460Motherboard: Asus Z97-A/USB 3.1Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GBStorage: A-Data Premier Pro SP900 128GBGPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 290 4GB Tri-X OC Video CardCase: Corsair SPEC-01 REDPower Supply: EVGA 600BNetworking Card: TP-Link TL-WDN4800Monitor: Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0" MonitorKeyboard: Razer BlackWidow Tournament Edition (Cherry MX Blue) Mouse: Logitech G100s | Quote me and say "Dope Flamingo" if you actually read this. 

Well I had blackscreen problem with my r9 290 and then I got better psu 750w gold (had 600w bronze) and now Don't any problems for almost a year.

PS try to boot without sdd and go in bios

Edited by Likwid