760t VS 780t

nescha89

Hi guys, i'm going to buy a new case in a couple of days and my last two choices are corsair 760t and 780t. It would be awesome if someone who is familiar with both of them could write a couple of Pros and Cons and which one should i get. In my country, Austria, 780t costs like 10 Euros more,thats why i'm thinking to go with 780. Thanks

the 780t is bigger

the main difference is that they are very different looking cases

i personally dont like the rounded look of the 780t, i prefer the 760t

but what you prefer is up to you

other than looks they are almost the same case inside

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

the 780t is bigger

the main difference is that they are very different looking cases

i personally dont like the rounded look of the 780t, i prefer the 760t

but what you prefer is up to you

other than looks they are almost the same case inside

Thank you for replying so fast, the main reason i didn't buy 760t yet is because i want to mount 360 radiator on top and for that i would have to remove the plastic cover. It would look kinda ugly, in my opinion. Can you maybe recommend me some other case, even better, I don't have to go with corsair, if someting better comes up. I forgot to mention, i plan on doing hardtube watercooling and would like to have a lot of free space to work with inside of a case. 

Thanks.