Single monitor game & browser multi tasking

WilliamULv
Go to solution Solved by WilliamULv,

There are software, mainly multimonitor ones, that have functionality to force windows stay on top and not deactivate when activating second window. DisplayFusion is one I use. Other notable ones are Actual MultipleMonitors and UltraMon.

I have tried it now, and it does not appear to work with my desired games. The setting looks perfect, but it just does not work. However, after a ton of searching around i have found another program, "Always on top", that does this as it's only function, and it works for me. 

Sometimes i am playing a game where i don't have to be very focused and can be somewhat absent. Then i enjoy watching a video or live stream, looking at the news or watching a movie while gaming. However, i only have one monitor, so it makes things a bit hard. Right now the best i can do is to have the game in borderless windowed (where the browser will pop away every time i want to click something in the game) or windowed (where i have to make both the browser and the game very small, and i'm wasting a lot of the monitor's space). Is there some program or setting that will allow me to have my browser covering part of the game without it popping into the background all the time? Of course the easy way to fix it would be to buy another monitor, but my personal economy does not allow for that at the moment.

There are software, mainly multimonitor ones, that have functionality to force windows stay on top and not deactivate when activating second window. DisplayFusion is one I use. Other notable ones are Actual MultipleMonitors and UltraMon.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Thanks. I will try it out as soon as i get home

Thanks. I will try it out as soon as i get home

All of them have trial period for pro version. 30days I think. Should give you feel if they could be what you are looking for.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I have tried it now, and it does not appear to work with my desired games. The setting looks perfect, but it just does not work. However, after a ton of searching around i have found another program, "Always on top", that does this as it's only function, and it works for me.