Best case in the $60-70 CAD range?

EarthwormJoe

I need something that'll fit an XFX R9 390, four 3.5" HDDs (and maybe an SSD in the future), a 5.25" optical drive, and maybe something that'll be decent for water cooling if I decide to get a Corsair H55 or something like that.

maybe cooler master elite 130?

Amd phenom ii x4 955 Asus crosshair iv formula Kingston hyperx fury 8GB 1600mhz ASUS Radeon R9 280X DirectCU II
Cooler master haf xb evo Antec 750w 500gb wd black BenQ gw2760hs Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 

maybe cooler master elite 130?

That'd be great if I was doing a Mini ITX build, but my current mobo is ATX

Would something like this do (http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/part/nzxt-case-s210e001)?

It can support single rad on the top or at the back.

Was looking at this earlier, probably gonna go with this since it's cheaper then the one I wanted originally, and the extra HDD bays is nice if I ever pick up some more.

I don't know if you can find it in Canada, but maybe this?

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/part/xion-case-xon980bk  It's one of the rare times Xion actually makes a good case, and it's designed for watercooling.  It has a built in fan controller too.  It's what I use.  The top is raised to support up to dual fan rads like the h100i or the thermaltake 3.0 extreme.

It's on Newegg and Amazon from what I'm seeing, but sold out on both. I like the look of it, but it's a bit out of my price range.

but Cooler master haf xb is great, it a little over your budget but it's worth it

Amd phenom ii x4 955 Asus crosshair iv formula Kingston hyperx fury 8GB 1600mhz ASUS Radeon R9 280X DirectCU II
Cooler master haf xb evo Antec 750w 500gb wd black BenQ gw2760hs Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 

Corsair 200r

This.  It has all kinds of recommendations as the best budget case from a number of reputable tech sites.

Xeon E3-1241 @3.9GHz, 1.07V | Asus Z97-E/USB 3.1 | G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3-1600 | MSI RX 480 Gaming X 4GB @1350MHz/2150MHz, 1.09V/.975V | Crucial MX100 256GB | WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM | EVGA 750W G2 80+ Gold | CM Hyper 212+ w/ Noctua F12 | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | Windows 10 Retail