Windows 10 being odd since I installed another GPU

ChrisCCH

So, ever since I installed another GTX 770 into my PC for SLI, windows has being doing some odd things it has never done before. I doubt that installing another GPU could cause this problems, but I wanted to say when it started nonetheless.

First, and the main problem I'm having, is when windows is starting up (at the point where it shows the windows logo, when booting to the desktop everything is as fast as it has always been) the process usually takes about ten seconds, but recently it has been taking about a minute. I've yet to time it, but it is clear as day that is taking MUCH longer. This started about 2 weeks ago, right after I installed another GPU like I said, and at first it would sometimes take the usual 10 seconds, and sometimes take a minute or so. But now it always takes longer.

Second is two problems I have now, both sometimes happen when I launch Fallout 4. Sometimes, the start menu will break, and it's always a little bit different how exactly it breaks, but it always gets rid of all icons, such as live tiles. The most recent time it happened, everything disappeared except "Settings", "Power", and "All apps". This is fixed by restarting. The other thing that happened has only happened once, and is what made me finally post about the problems I'm having. I launched Fallout 4, and there was no sound. I closed Fo4, tried to use other things that used sound, Such as an MP3 file, Spotify, and Youtube, but I couldn't load any of it. Youtube and Spotify just buffered, and when I opened the MP3 file, I got an error. Unfortunately, I didn't think to save what it said, and instead just closed it and restarted my computer. This problem was also fixed by restarting, so neither of these things are huge issues. The main issue I'm having is the long boot time, but these two things are both annoying and make my worry about what's going on.

Before anyone asks, I've done virus scans on both Avast and Malwarebytes. In fact, I did one right before posting this, and neither of them came up with anything. Only other thing I did when I installed the other GPU was manage my cables a bit, where the SATA cable on both my hard drive and SSD were plugged into on my motherboard.