Supermicro X8DT3-LN4F Motherboard bios mod

Hello everyone, I would like to unlock some features of my old Supermicro X8DT3-LN4F Motherboard. It's a dual Xeon motherboard eATX format with AMI bios.

http://www.supermicro.com/products/motherboard/QPI/5500/X8DT3-LN4F.cfm

Do you think it's possible ? I have 2 Xeon E5520 attached on it, and I heard this CPU can be easily overclocked to 3Ghz (stock frequency is 2,2Ghz). So I would like to try.

Is there a way to do that ?

Thank you very much for your help and kindness ! I wish you an happy new year.

post-300083-0-53267600-1452057385.jpg

Inquired about this same board, and I even offered a money wager. Sadly, it seems no one could do anything of the sort :(

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Currently there's no way of overclocking on that board. The only dual socket 1366 motherboard that supports overclocking is the SR-2, and those are ridiculously expensive if one ever comes up for sale.

I tired going that route after my first sr-2 died but it didn't work for me.

PC: EVGA SR2, 2x Xeon X5690 @ 4.5, 48gb GSkill Trident @ 1810, 2x Evga gtx 980 TI Classy, 6x 850 evo 250gb RAID 0, 2x WD 4tb, Corsair 900D, Custom Loop with Cpus And mobo, 3x Asus VN279q

OTher : EVGA x58 Classified3, Xeon x5679 @ 4.2, 12gb kingston HyperX fury, 2x Evga GTX 670, Adata sp550 120gb, 2x WD 2tb, Corsair Graphite Series 230T, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asus VG236H

I see, thanks for your answers ! I was also wondering if I can use cheaper DDR3 1600 memory, because the ones recommended by supermicro are still expensive in the market. Do you have any good recommandation ? I have actually 8Gb of ram, I would like to upgrade to 16Gb (minimum).

Thanks 

Inquired about this same board, and I even offered a money wager. Sadly, it seems no one could do anything of the sort :(

I watched your topic, some people offered you bios modifications, did you try it ? links are dead now unfortunately.

About the memory you use on your board, did you find a good online shop to buy it for a good price ?

Thank you for your answer!

I watched your topic, some people offered you bios modifications, did you try it ? links are dead now unfortunately.

About the memory you use on your board, did you find a good online shop to buy it for a good price ?

Thank you for your answer!

The people who modded it said it probably wouldn't help with anything, so I didn't risk it

I bought my board on what :)

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []