Difference between these keyboards? Also recommendation.

Looking at 2-keyboards http://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Mechanical-Keyboard-Aircraft-Grade-CH-9000115-NA/dp/B0149QC102/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1452040122&sr=8-5&keywords=k70

And http://www.amazon.com/dp/B014W1YUAS/ref=sr_ob_2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1452040056&sr=1-2

Am not seeing the difference here, except price. What am I missing?

Also open to any recommendations on keyboards. I was hopeing to stay below $100 but these both are more. My requirements are good quality name, and a wrist rest. I type thousands of words a day for work. But want a gaming keyboard for gaming as well. Thanks

Sorry for double post. Chrome had a glitch

Edited by MysticalRainXIV

Main Rig:

| 13900K@6.1/4.7 w/TVB | Corsair h150i Elite LCD | Sapphire NITRO SE+ 6900XT@2710MHz | ASUS Z790 Strix-E | Corsair DDR5 Dominator Platinum 2x16GB@6200MT/s | Lian Li O11 Dynamic EVO |

My Folding Stats

To add to that im wondering whats the difference between the 2015 and 2016 models?

Edit: Nvm the 2015 is the one with the tramp stamp and the 2016 one is the one with the normal logo

Edited by Overkilled

totally missed that, been looking for 30-minutes seeing colors on both from options and didn't realize it thanks

totally missed that, been looking for 30-minutes seeing colors on both from options and didn't realize it thanks

Also they come in different Cherry MX styles. Read the descriptions to figure out what would be the best for you

Main Rig:

| 13900K@6.1/4.7 w/TVB | Corsair h150i Elite LCD | Sapphire NITRO SE+ 6900XT@2710MHz | ASUS Z790 Strix-E | Corsair DDR5 Dominator Platinum 2x16GB@6200MT/s | Lian Li O11 Dynamic EVO |

My Folding Stats

Thanks just googled that, I was thinking it was color of the keyboard lol. these are much more complicated then my office $20 keyboard

Thanks just googled that, I was thinking it was color of the keyboard lol. these are much more complicated then my office $20 keyboard

And they feel way different and make more noise usually

Main Rig:

My Folding Stats