Water cooling?

After getting high temps at stock for my 4790k with a NH-D14 resulting in high rpm on the fans which have gotten really loud I was wondering if it would be beneficial to aio cooler and which one to get if so. Currently I am using the NZXT phantom case which would limit me to a max of a 240mm radiator. I am only really looking for a quieter experience as currently it is pretty loud and is getting pretty obnoxious and I do not want to go with a custom loop as it would be to expensive. 

After getting high temps at stock for my 4790k with a NH-D14 resulting in high rpm on the fans which have gotten really loud I was wondering if it would be beneficial to aio cooler and which one to get if so. Currently I am using the NZXT phantom case which would limit me to a max of a 240mm radiator. I am only really looking for a quieter experience as currently it is pretty loud and is getting pretty obnoxious and I do not want to go with a custom loop as it would be to expensive. 

Something as large as the NH-D14 performs very similarly to many 120mm and 240mm AIO coolers, if your getting high temps especially idle temps I would suspect a poor mount to be the cause of your problems.

Getting mid 60s when rendering for a few minutes and I have tried remounting the cooler multiple times reapplying thermal paste each time. 

Getting mid 60s when rendering for a few minutes and I have tried remounting the cooler multiple times reapplying thermal paste each time. 

60C is not that hot 

At full load mid 60C is perfect temps, you can even overclock with that if you wanted, ideally you should keep it below 85C if your wanting to push it. 

What are your idle temps, are they very hot?

60C is not that hot 

Mid 60s so like 65 and the fans are running a whole lot faster than previously with my 4690k

Edit: After running cinebench getting 60C With fans at 1300 rpm which is 100% for the NH-D14 fans. Also would it be caused by the fact that I am using the Cooler master thermal compound rather than the one provided by Noctua. 

Mid 60s so like 65 and the fans are running a whole lot faster than previously with my 4690k

Edit: After running cinebench getting 60C With fans at 1300 rpm which is 100% for the NH-D14 fans. Also would it be caused by the fact that I am using the Cooler master thermal compound rather than the one provided by Noctua. 

cant you just turn the fan speed down? dont worry till 80C also it doesnt really matter if you use cooler masters thermal compound instead of noctua