Push Pull Question Regarding fans

KeLLZ

Wanted to run a push pull config on my Corsair H105 cooler and have 2 120SP corsair High performance fans.  I also received 2 120AF corsair Quiet Edition fans.  My question is it that big of a deal that I have the AF quiets rather than the AF high performance ones?

I know that there isn't even THAT big of a difference running a push pull set up vs a just a push or a pull, so i imagine that there really is no big deal using the fans I have for a push pull config.

Let me know if you think otherwise or if it sounds fine.  Thanks!

Wanted to run a push pull config on my Corsair H105 cooler and have 2 120SP corsair High performance fans.  I also received 2 120AF corsair Quiet Edition fans.  My question is it that big of a deal that I have the AF quiets rather than the AF high performance ones?

I know that there isn't even THAT big of a difference running a push pull set up vs a just a push or a pull, so i imagine that there really is no big deal using the fans I have for a push pull config.

Let me know if you think otherwise or if it sounds fine.  Thanks!

You need to have matching set of push pull fans or it will cause noise or extra turbulence, however you can have one 120mm be one set of fans and the next 120mm space be another set that are the same. Pressure fans should be used on rads airflow fans don't do too well with forcing air through the rads, I would recommend to go with quiet edition pressure fans, if silence is something you want since the performance editions are quiet loud. 

You'll be fine. Think of it like a team of 4 people trying to move something, even though each person may be different the more you throw at it the easier it is for each person to move. Because your fans are different, and you're running AF on what should be SP you will have diminishing returns larger than if you run push/pull using 4xSP120. 

That said, if you have another 2xSP120 fans you'd be better off, and as you said above the benefits of push/pull are not that much better. 

I remember seeing something on LinusTechTips about using 120 AFs as the pulling fans and the 120 SPs as pushing fans and that it was the "best" set up (by such a small amount) but I assumed that they were both probably Performance editions.  My main concern was that I have the Quiets opposed to the high performance ones, which push/pull air at a lesser amount.

either way its probably not a huge deal. thanks for the quick replies.  Now i just gotta deal with UPS not delivering my case today -.-"