Which water cooler?

what do you guys think?

(and please stop with other suggestions, because these are my only 2 options, because of.... reasons)

Coolermaster Seidon 120V

290_10_de8e59c1c9be3deddc275c8614bb6c2a_

ENERMAX Liqmax II 120

enermax-liqmax-ii-120-mlacom.jpg

Out of those two? The Seidon because I trust it more for some reason. I'd say a good air cooler (like the NH-D14/15(S) or be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3) because for a similar price you get similar performance whilst being quieter (most of the time :P)

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

what do you guys think?

(and please stop with other suggestions, because these are my only 2 options, because of.... reasons)

Coolermaster Seidon 120V

ENERMAX Liqmax II 120

Neither really. If you get cheap AIOs then you get what you pay for. They arent really worth it performance wise, and would do worse than a top of the line air cooler. Untill you get to the dual radiators, 240mm or bigger, youre better off with a fan.

Main Rig:

| 13900K@6.1/4.7 w/TVB | Corsair h150i Elite LCD | Sapphire NITRO SE+ 6900XT@2710MHz | ASUS Z790 Strix-E | Corsair DDR5 Dominator Platinum 2x16GB@6200MT/s | Lian Li O11 Dynamic EVO |

My Folding Stats

honestly aio isnt really worth it for single rad, you're better off with a beefy tower cooler.

unless theres good reason to get a single rad aio over a tower cooler, a tower cooler will be more reliable, more quiet, and potentially also perform better depending on the tower cooler you get.

honestly aio isnt really worth it for single rad, you're better off with a beefy tower cooler.

unless theres good reason to get a single rad aio over a tower cooler, a tower cooler will be more reliable, more quiet, and potentially also perform better depending on the tower cooler you get.

@Arwanell Basically what he said. unless you have a mini-ITX case or something and have no clearance, get a big heatsink, a big fan, and you will be better off.

Main Rig:

| 13900K@6.1/4.7 w/TVB | Corsair h150i Elite LCD | Sapphire NITRO SE+ 6900XT@2710MHz | ASUS Z790 Strix-E | Corsair DDR5 Dominator Platinum 2x16GB@6200MT/s | Lian Li O11 Dynamic EVO |

My Folding Stats

@Arwanell Basically what he said. unless you have a mini-ITX case or something and have no clearance, get a big heatsink, a big fan, and you will be better off.

well, that's exactlly what i'm buying. Bitfenix Prodigy M

i want AiO because i don't want CPU's heat in my little case

i meant to mount these two on the back, but i guess i could mount dual rad on the floor

well, that's exactlly what i'm buying. Bitfenix Prodigy M

i want AiO because i don't want CPU's heat in my little case

i meant to mount these two on the back, but i guess i could mount dual rad on the floor

trust me, i have a tower cooler and 2 case fans at lowest speed, dont worry about having the heat in your case. the cpu's heat is the least of your problems in a small case.

i'll add something else: a friend of mine had the same idea as you, turns out his case was that small his aio wouldnt fit inside with the fan also on the inside, so he's left with his aio on the inside, and his fan bodged to the outside of his rear exhaust vent and it looks really fken stupid, for next to no extra performance over a tower cooler (if any at all)

Try getting a dual radiator as they will perform way better. But if you really have no choice the go with the Seidon 120V.

i5 4690k | MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Swiftech H240-X | MSI Z97s SLI Krait Edition | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8gb ( 2x4gb ) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 850EVO 250gb SSD & WD Caviar Blue 1tb HDD | Fractal Design Define R5