RIP Lemmy Kilmister

AlTech

Lemmy Kilmister was a musician who played the bass guitar in a band called "MotorHead" for 40 years. He made numerous questionable decisions in his life. I never heard of him or his music until today.

post-89336-0-84044800-1451895708.png

He was your typical "bad" celebrity: he did drugs, alcohol and the whole 9 yards.

But despite this he lived to the age of 70 and had his last birthday just days before dying of cancer.

Really, really sad.

I would say "My condolences" but he didn't have any family left. In which case I'll just say this : Rest in Peace.

This is one of the band's songs:

Why did 2015 have to be so sad at the end?

He died on the 28th December 2015. I would have posted about this sooner but i didn't hear about this until now.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

Didnt listen to him, but I do know that he was the creator as some people called him.

R.I.P.

He died on the 28th December 2015. I would have posted about this sooner but i didn't hear about this until now.

You didn't have to. There were a couple threads already.

You're late by almost a week. We have been crying and heavily drinking since the 28th December.

True that, bro. I got the news about 10 minutes after the official announcement on their Facebook. Shame how it went from Christmas Eve, to the next day being Christmas, then the day after that being diagnosed with cancer, and then passing away 2 days later. He was and always will be a legend, and at least we can say without a doubt that God is having one heck of a jam session in heaven right now. Horns high and heads low \m/

Laptop: ASUS G751JL-BBI7T29 GPU: GeForce GTX 965M 2GB CPU: Intel i7-4720HQ @ 2.6 GHz RAM: 8GB 1600 MHz DDR3 (although I plan on upgrading this to 16 or potentially even 24 GB soon) Storage: 1 TB 7200 RPM HDD, 500GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD Mouse: Logitech G300s Headset: Turtle Beach EarForce P11

True that, bro. I got the news about 10 minutes after the official announcement on their Facebook. Shame how it went from Christmas Eve, to the next day being Christmas, then the day after that being diagnosed with cancer, and then passing away 2 days later. He was and always will be a legend, and at least we can say without a doubt that God is having one heck of a jam session in heaven right now. Horns high and heads low \m/

I saw them in my town, I'm really glad I went even though my ears bled. It's time to see the others now- ACDC, Rolling Stones.

See my blog for amusing encounters from IT workplace: http://linustechtips.com/main/blog/585-life-of-a-techie/