Tighten already installed fittings in a filled loop?

I did a bad thing.

I overlooked one of my fittings on the cpu block. I think it has been knocked loose when I did the tubing runs and I forgot to check it.
Now I have filled the loop, and ofc. It's leaking from that single fitting. It's pretty loose but it's still secured to the block.

(Just to clearify.It's the fitting itself, not the compression ring that compresses the tubing over the fitting.)

Is there a proper way to tighten this fitting without emptying my loop to the point where i can completely disconnect it from the cpu block?

Thanks! :)

Everyone have a cool signature. I don't, so I thought I would write something.

- Cool right?

-SNIP-

If your tubing allows for it just hand tighten it down until it's snug down onto the block, or a pair of adjustable pliers with a cloth to prevent scratching to carefully give it a 1/8 to 1/4 turn. If you can't do that then your most likely going to need to drain it and tighten the fitting before proceeding. 

If your tubing allows for it just hand tighten it down until it's snug down onto the block, or a pair of adjustable pliers with a cloth to prevent scratching to carefully give it a 1/8 to 1/4 turn. If you can't do that then your most likely going to need to drain it and tighten the fitting before proceeding. 

Yea well... Maybe I can fiddle with the tubing to make it work... I'll try that.

- Cool right?

Ended up half emptying my loop to fix the issue. Back on track now and leak testing again :)

- Cool right?