2 different gpu`s 1 rig

dickbutt

So. i just joined the glorious pc masterrace, and as the title suggests i was wondering if u can put 2 different gpu`s in one pc. answers are appreciated and you can also feel fre to answer on the poll i made.

So. i just joined the glorious pc masterrace, and as the title suggests i was wondering if u can put 2 different gpu`s in one pc. answers are appreciated and you can also feel fre to answer on the poll i made.

Look at LTT's video on folding@home and boinc in the same pc

I'm a beast

Umm i had a GT440, a HD6950 and whatever intel gpu was on that motherboard working all together just fine.

So yea you can put them together, but you can't combine their power, but if you are fine with each gpu taking care of the screen it's connected to, then yea it will be fine.

Last frankenstein gpu mess was the iGPU of my 4670k, a HD6950 and a r9 250x i think, it was an OEM card with a weird name that shouldn't fit, that's all i can remember :D

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon