Front mounted my H105

After having my H105 top mounted for nearly 2 years I decided to put it in the front of the case in an attempt to reduce the noise I hear(coming from the fans at the top), as the top of the case is at ear height & the case is at like 50cm from where I'm sitting. Now I have 3 concerns/questions.

1. Air bubbles, Should I be worried about air bubbles ending up in the pump? Since the pump is now the highest point in this closed loop?

2. I have it setup as push/pull, with 2 different types of fans. Would they negatively impact eachother? By that I mean having less push than pull "force"? Is it bad to have that?

3. Currently there's 4 fans pulling air in, and only 1 exhaust at the back. Would I really need to add another exhaust fan? My case is a Corsair 750D with a large opening at the top for air to pass through

Thx!

»»» Frankz' X99 System «««                                                                                         

CPU: 5820k 4.6Ghz 1.31v, Motherboard: Asus Rampage V Extreme, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws4 16GB DDR4@3000Mhz, GPU: ASUS GTX780 DirectCUII

SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, HDD: WD Blue 1TB, PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850 G2, Cooler: Corsair H105, Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D        

1. radiator needs to be highr than the pump you mug so it's going to be fucking up real bad your pump uness you invert the rad

no they dont you mug

that's fine you mug, just a cheeky bit of +ve pressure

1. Not a huge issue. Just flip the rad.

2. Nope.

3. It's fine.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Radiator dosen't need to be higher than the pump one of my radiator is below and it didn't die yet.

The only thing that matters is that the res feed the pump

I've front mounted a h105 before and ran it 24/7 for a year and it still didn't die. It's very quiet and haven't had an issue at all.

CPU: Intel i7 4770k 4.3ghz MOBO: Asus Z87 Sabertooth RAM: 2x8GB RipJaws 1866mhz GPU: 2x GTX780ti SLI 1.2ghz SSD: 960GB 2x Intel 730 RAID0 CASE: Fractal Design Define S COOLING: Custom EK watercooling loop