Gaintree H.264 HD 1280x720P IP Camera Review

Redskulll

I got one of these ip cameras a few days ago from Amazon. Not the cheapest out there, but i got it because it is very easy to set up and use. It can be used as a baby monitor, security camera and so on. It is controlled by an app on your smartphone. The app is available on Android and iOS.

Ive done a review video of it so anyone that may be looking for something similar gets an idea how it works and what it does.
Review:
[link removed]

Edited by Godlygamer23

It is nice of you to do a review but we have a section on the forum for member reviews, it can be found here.

You are right...

Ask a mod to move this to the reviews section

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

Member reviews must have a complete text post if the review wants to include a video. Your video cannot be the sole source for your review. Our requirements will be quoted below:

General

1 - This section is NOT for sponsored or otherwise endorsed items/material. These reviews are by members for members on products they own/use and are their own, unbiased review of the product. They are not for product placement or advertising.

2 - You are welcome to review pretty much anything, within reason, and it is not in violation of the CoC (don't review a gun for instance).

3 - The primary goal of your review is a written/photographic article of a product or service. If you want to include a video, please see the additional items below.

4 - The review should be yours with original content and not a copy/paste of marketing material, for the most part.

Video Specific

The posting of video reviews are allowed given the following additional items:

1 - The focus of the video is on reviewing a product or service. This requires original input. This is your video.

2 - The video is only to complement your complete, written review on the site. You cannot simply post a video.

3 - Subscribes or likes are mentioned a maximum of once throughout the video. Member reviews are not a chance for you to advertise your own channel.

4 - Video does not contain advertisement (similar to the style of LTT ads).

Failure to comply with guidelines may result in your thread being locked or removed, along with the possibility of warning points being assigned.

As a result of not following these requirements, your video has been removed and this thread is locked.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch