First build ever and looking for some input

1. Budget & Location
I'm trying to stay as close to $800USD as possible for the rig itself.

2. Aim
I'd like to use this primarily for games like Battlefield, Fallout, No Man's Sky and the such. There will be some video capture and then light editing. Lastly, the usual downloads and streaming of the internet stuffs.

3. Monitors
I'll use one display initially but I would like the ability to expand to three (or maybe use an ultrawide)… will that require me to upgrade the GPU or will the R9 380 suffice? Maybe crossfire?

4. Peripherals
I most likely need a new keyboard and mouse. If you want to give recommendations, by all means, please share, but not necessary. Also, a note on the HD, I have 3 1TB’s for backup redundancy for anything not in the cloud.

5. Why are you upgrading?
This is my first build. Just scrapped a 13 y/o IBM tower and thought it would be a nice excuse to start gaming on a PC instead of consoles.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($199.99 @ Micro Center) 
Motherboard: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($92.98 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($81.49 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 380 4GB Video Card  ($219.99 @ Micro Center) 
Case: NZXT Source 210 Elite (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($43.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Total: $746.15

1. Budget & Location

2. Aim

I'd like to use this primarily for games like Battlefield, Fallout, No Man's Sky and the such. There will be some video capture and then light editing. Lastly, the usual downloads and streaming of the internet stuffs.

3. Monitors

I'll use one display initially but I would like the ability to expand to three (or maybe use an ultrawide)… will that require me to upgrade the GPU or will the R9 380 suffice? Maybe crossfire?

4. Peripherals

I most likely need a new keyboard and mouse. If you want to give recommendations, by all means, please share, but not necessary. Also, a note on the HD, I have 3 1TB’s for backup redundancy for anything not in the cloud.

This is my first build. Just scrapped a 13 y/o IBM tower and thought it would be a nice excuse to start gaming on a PC instead of consoles.

Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($81.49 @ OutletPC) 

Solid build!

For three monitors you would need to upgrade the card! Especially if going ultrawide and still want to run games at high/ultra.

Sorry for not including anything about peripherals.... I use a £1 gigabyte mouse and a 12 year old dell keyboard..... so don't have any recomendations

If you want a reply PLEASE QUOTE ME!

WE NEED CUSTOM MEMBER TITLES AGAIN!!!!!

Member title post link!

1. Budget & Location

2. Aim

3. Monitors

4. Peripherals

Is all your storage going to go on one 250gb ssd?

1. Budget & Location

2. Aim

3. Monitors

4. Peripherals

if you can bump up to an r9 390 but otherwise super strong build man

<p>Wish I could have this already!! : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/qTLRjX

change the PSU to a GS/G2/GQ and you're golden. NEX, B1 and G1 are crappy

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

Everything looks good to me. For peripherals it comes down to personal preference. I hear people complain about Razer products all the time how they break "soooo" quickly. For me I have been using my Razer Mamba since they first launched it and it still works perfectly. I also have a Blackwidow Keyboard and Kraken pro headphones and have never been a issue. 

For Monitors I would personally (IF IN YOUR BUDGET) suggest a LG ultrawide. I hate having bezels blocking my view (even if it's not in my main focus) but again they are NOT cheap. 

Spoiler

i7-6700k OC'd 4.5Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1070 SC

Is all your storage going to go on one 250gb ssd?

he said he has 3 1tb hdds already

Spoiler

i7-6700k OC'd 4.5Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1070 SC

It's easy to get those moneys for better quality psu by getting smaller kapacity.

I'm Linus too. (:

Thanks for the input! What do you think is crappy about the G1, etc? I find only positive reviews here: NewEgg & Amazon. I'm not opposed to spending the extra cash, as long as there is a legitimate reason behind it.