Gigabyte Z97X-SOC FORCE boot issues

Go to solution Solved by Fred Castellum,

Well since I'm on teamspeak with you I'll just troubleshoot there. 

EDIT: Looks like the error code your getting is related to fast start up problems, or just a bios bug in general. Other users according to google just RMAed the board or had gigabyte refund the money.

so for the past week or so my mobo has been doing this odd boot loop where it doesn't post or beep , flashes numbers on the debug ... and continues to do so until i trip the power on my psu to off then back on , then it posts and brings me to the bios "a boot error has occurred ~~~~~ gives options~~~~ , select bios , then exit out of bios and save and it boots normal. tried updating bios again ( version f8 , the latest) tried with single sticks of ram , thought one or more ram slots were dead , appears not to be the case , reset cmos , and bios setting to no avail. 

any suggestions on what could be causing or possible fixes ? anything would help .... tried rma but gigabyte refused again (disliking them more and more as the days go on) 

once its booted its 100% fine , no other issues at all , but its annoying none the less ( and interferes with my oc sessions )

anyways , thanks in advance   

will try and get a video of whats happening next reboot 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Can you look up the numbers that are displayed on the debug and find out what they mean? 

Currently overclocked or running stock speeds?

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Can you look up the numbers that are displayed on the debug and find out what they mean? 

Currently overclocked or running stock speeds?

they flash by too fast to see what it stops at or rather reloops to ... i think its 32 

stock speeds after bios flash / cmos reset

code 32= CPU PEI initialization 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

Well since I'm on teamspeak with you I'll just troubleshoot there. 

EDIT: Looks like the error code your getting is related to fast start up problems, or just a bios bug in general. Other users according to google just RMAed the board or had gigabyte refund the money.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

turned off fast boot , seems to be related ... will see if that solved the issue over next few days 

@MyInnerFred , thanks for the trouble shooting :P 

Spoiler
Spoiler