good value AIO Liquid Cooler

l__T__l

I'm looking for a cheap AIO cooler as there is no clearance in my case for a high end air cooler, I'm planning to run a 3930k on a Sabre-tooth X79 board and i would like to hit around 4.2, obviously nothing is guaranteed and I don't know how well binned the chip is as the seller has "never overclocked" which I'm pretty sure is BS but the seller defends it, he seems to be a nice guy and it was at an excellent price so I'm not going to push it.

So what is the best value AIO cooler, i have been looking at the silverstone Tundra TD-02 LITE for 74USD/104 AUD, the main problem with it is shipping as i have to buy it off Amazon. if there is a good sale on an AIO it might still be cheaper to buy from the US.

My local shop is MSY so i would prefer to buy from them, they are also the cheapest retailer in AU in my experience. The deepcool maelstrom 240 is $100 so that is currently my top pick, has anyone had any experience with it?

tl;dr

Is the maelstrom 240 any good? or would i be better going with the Nepton 140XL and would there be much of a difference between either of those and the maelstrom 120k. The prices are 99, 95 and 65 respectively.

not really any cheap aio in australia but this one is good from what ive heard https://www.pccasegear.com/products/31246

Its a little out of my budget, aslo i would recommend MSY for purchasing computer components in Australia, its a little cheaper and has lots of locations.

Its a little out of my budget, aslo i would recommend MSY for purchasing computer components in Australia, its a little cheaper and has lots of locations.

i generally go to msy but i find pccg website easier

i generally go to msy but i find pccg website easier

that's true, their website is shit, it's in the same condition as their stores. But who cares apart from the employees, it's ugly but cheap so I really don't care, my local shop had partly torn up carpet and some wrappers in the corner but I got 8GB 2400MHz DDR3 for $55.