Windows 10 Taskbar not working - With 2 solutions (not working for me)

Many had this problem...

MAYBE due to messing with some services. Some people reported just having it after an update of Windows 10 but that was months ago as far as I know.

I didn't notice that until some time after I've been messing with some services and later updating Windows 10 this week. (Been also few weeks since last update)

The taskbar just stops working:

- you can click on the icons and start programs with it

- clicking on search or start doesn't do anything

- hovering mouse over search and start triggers that highlight blinking or whatever of that area. It gets brighter.

I googled it and found 2 solutions

- open C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe as admin

- run this:

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

- enjoy

I searched for another solution because I didn't know where to find Powershell.exe and you can only run it without admin from RUN.
(I could've just googled where Powershell.exe is but I didn' think of that then)

someguy uploaded a .bat file (attached to this post as 10services_default.txt - I don't understand them codes :D) and it worked for some people.

I did it, restarted and it worked. However when I hover my mouse over search it doesn't show the text cursor, just the normal mouse cursor.

I liked the text cursor :(  :D (at least I remember it was there when hovering over search).

This wouldn't be a problem but the taskbar stops working again.

When I restart my pc again it works again but the taskbar stops working "randomly" some minutes/hours later again.

CTRL+SHIFT+ESC and restarted "Windows Explorer" but that just completely freezed. I had to "hard reset" my pc.

Now I found out where to find powershell to run it as admin.

Problem: when I run the command in Solution #1 it says what's in the other attached powershellresponse.txt

(Basically fails to install some programs and packages)

It also doesn't help. Maybe doing Solution #1 first would've fixed this but IDK.

Anybody knows a fix? :D maybe putting all services to default or something.

10services_default.txt

powershellresponse.txt

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 3.2ghz    Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-SLI   RAM: 1x 8GB HyperX Fury    GPU: GTS450

HDD: 250GB WD    SSD: 240GB SanDisk Now300   PSU: Old 400W Thing   Monitor: Old Samsung LCD 1680x1050

Keyboard: Perixx PX-1100   Mouse: Perixx MX3000-R   HeadphonesAudioTechnica ATH-M50X BL   Mic: Auna MIC-900BG