H110i Mod

So I just got the Corsair H110i AIO and the tubes are really big and kind of get in the way. I've seen a few videos of people putting their on tubes on it, but i was wondering what size are the fittings so I could take them off and replace them with compression fittings and use hardline tubing

the money spent on this project minds as well just go to a custom loop

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

only the tubing? why dont get a custom loop then

no problems with pump noise? corsair link is bad

Spoiler

CPU i7 4790K 4,7Ghz Cooling:Corsair H100iGTX+Noctua NF-F12PWM GPU: EVGA 1080ti SC+ ACX2.0+ RAM:16GB DDR3 1866mhz Crucial Balistics Tactical Tracer Mobo:ASUS Z97-AR PSU:EVGA 750W G2 Supernova Case:Fractal Meshify C Storage:500GB Samsung 850 evo, 900GB Toshiba Game Storage SSD, 2TB Data HDD

i7 4790k Devils Canyon OC @4,6Ghz,Cooler Corsair h100i GTX, GPU EVGA 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0+ @ stoc

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/278610-display-technology-faqmythbuster/

only the tubing? why dont get a custom loop then

no problems with pump noise? corsair link is bad

I use Corsair link and it's actually really cool and useful.

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

If your gonna try messing with an aio then just do a custom loop.

maybe because i want to try something not just play it safe

i dont get the pump on a "lower" level...         i play Bf4 and the cpu goes up to like 55° and even with my custom curves for fan etc the h100i gtx goes 100% rage

Spoiler

CPU i7 4790K 4,7Ghz Cooling:Corsair H100iGTX+Noctua NF-F12PWM GPU: EVGA 1080ti SC+ ACX2.0+ RAM:16GB DDR3 1866mhz Crucial Balistics Tactical Tracer Mobo:ASUS Z97-AR PSU:EVGA 750W G2 Supernova Case:Fractal Meshify C Storage:500GB Samsung 850 evo, 900GB Toshiba Game Storage SSD, 2TB Data HDD

i7 4790k Devils Canyon OC @4,6Ghz,Cooler Corsair h100i GTX, GPU EVGA 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0+ @ stoc

i dont get the pump on a "lower" level...         i play Bf4 and the cpu goes up to like 55° and even with my custom curves for fan etc the h100i gtx goes 100% rage

Maybe that's a problem with your either your CPU / Pump / Fans

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

Corsair Link is the worst piece of software I've ever used.

I've had the displeasure of using it for the past 6 months or so and it actually hasn't worked for anything. No fan speeds, no LED light changes, nothing. I've given up at this point.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

I've had the displeasure of using it for the past 6 months or so and it actually hasn't worked for anything. No fan speeds, no LED light changes, nothing. I've given up at this point.

It works for all my LEDs / Fans / Power Management

maybe because i want to try something not just play it safe

Youre gonna end up breaking something, the AIO's are not made to be torn up and modded.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

the only thing that works is the LED change...

even the "graphical-menu" where you drag&drop to keep track of the fans and components like cpu and gpu ... always "resets" even if saved.. or shows 0

jacktastic? did you get a new version or something? mine says no updates available....

Spoiler

Youre gonna end up breaking something, the AIO's are not made to be torn up and modded.

i know thats why i want to do it

You get pleasure from breaking stuff?

So I just got the Corsair H110i AIO and the tubes are really big and kind of get in the way. I've seen a few videos of people putting their on tubes on it, but i was wondering what size are the fittings so I could take them off and replace them with compression fittings and use hardline tubing

As others have said there is no way to remove the tubing properly and replace the fittings, they use fixed barbed fittings. Something else like the EKWB AIO would be much better in terms to a cooler that you can modify and convert to hardline.

Ok then :P

Just kinda seems like its a waste of money :/

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

your only option is to get the aio... start taking it apart and see what you can do. You say you dont want to play it safe. Then get the aio and just start modding, and risk all the money you put into it.

That's remarkable.

Corsair link always worked for me no issue