Samsung 850 EVO 2.5" 250GB SSD

Tesel
Go to solution Solved by byalexandr,

Dude. It's the most popular and one of the fastest and most reliable SSDs (SATA III SSDs) on the market. I got a 500GB one, my friend has a 250GB my other friend has a 250GB 850 Pro; it's a good drive.

not sure if you trolling.

just by looking at the reviews you get your answer.

The 850 Evo is an awesome driver, one of the best consumer SSDs

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise

Dude. It's the most popular and one of the fastest and most reliable SSDs (SATA III SSDs) on the market. I got a 500GB one, my friend has a 250GB my other friend has a 250GB 850 Pro; it's a good drive.

not sure if you trolling.

just by looking at the reviews you get your answer.

No, I wanted to verify since I see a lot of similarly priced SSDs and there's not much to distinguish them as a first time buyer.

The 850 Evo is an awesome driver, one of the best consumer SSDs

Thank you for the helpful comments, that's going to be the drive I plan on so it's appreciated!