GTA V unplayable

GoldDimTzam69

Is it just me or is GTA V pc unplayable with all the hackers stealing your cars, killing you, kicking you out the server and many more? For me 1 in 3 servers I join in modded! Is that a high number or not becasue I just started playing gta online on pc. 

I had christmas trees around me, lamp posts, npc's making love with me, billions on dollars dropped on me, cars flying into my face and killing me. Is all that normal or not?? 

I have contacted rockstar with the player's details and 1 person got banned from gta v online for 1 week. 

Yeah that's normal, in fact rockstar just did a huge ban wave a few days ago and there is still ton of hackers on there.

CPU: 6600K @ 4.6Ghz | COOLER: H100i GTX | MOBO: Asus Z170 AR | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti Hybrid | RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB | 

CASE: Corsair 760T | PSU: Corsair RM750x | STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB & Seagate 2TB | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB | MOUSE: Deathadder Elite

Sounds like business as usual, modding online with friends is fun, but it's not fair to do it to randoms. If I'm not playing with friends, I don't play online due to the number of modders just out to be dicks.

PC Specs: 

CPU: i7-9700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite | RAM: 16GB's Team T-Force Vulcan 3000MHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 1070 8GB AMP! Edition  | Storage: 500GB WD Caviar Blue | 1TB WD Caviar Black | Crucial BX200 240GB SSD | OS: Windows 10 64-bit  | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650W 80+ Gold | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Headphones: Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition's, HD 598 Cs | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire XT MX Blues Monitors: Acer GN246HL 144Hz, Acer G226HQLBbd 60Hz | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro.

I'm SocialClub banned for a week so I thought I'd comment here.

Yes, there are a lot of hackers out there - and sadly most are out there to be dickheads. But you get grouped with people who are the same as you (Mental State, ingame). If you behave and dont kill a lot of people etc, you wont be in a lobby full of hackers doing that.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

When I sometimes maybe mod GTA:O I do it fun. People never get pissed of when a cop rolls up to them in a cruiser, starts yelling at them to put their hands in the air, and then they get tased. 9/10 times people go along with the joke or just laugh.

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

There is ZERO "hackers" in the game ;)

bs

Modders yes, hackers no ;)

Modders yes, hackers no ;)

It's kinda the same.

I know this is a tech forum, but this is not the place for a discussion why they are modders and not hackers ;)

For the average gamer:

They're hackers. Period