Which 390 Model to Get?

Merry Christmas!

Formalities out of the way. I got a nice little gift of a few hundred dollars and a new case for my computer (Noctis 450). Tomorrow (December 26), I plan on heading

over to MicroCenter to pick up the rest my computer's parts. I'm planning on buying an R9 390 (too lazy to order online) in store tomorrow. Which brand of GPU should I buy? I don't care too much about performance, but my color theme is Red/White/Black.

Don't be fooled by the bottom line of my sig, that is just for my travels.

So you're telling me that Gaben is no God? Enough of your foolishness.

My hardware you ask? I'm using a Dell Inspiron 3217 Notebook... With an LG 25UM57.

Sapphire or MSI.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Sapphire.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 12GB + Motherboard: Asus Crosshair VIII Hero

Case: Asus ROG Strix Helios Gundam Edition Power Supply: Asus ROG Thor 850P

i literally just installed my saphire 390 w/ backplate about an hour or so ago. highly recommend it. 

do note that it's a monster of a card. it's huge, and it's heavy. i will most likely get a new case on monday that features a gpu bracket as well. 

seems to stay cool, the vents are off most of the time when in low load/idle - browsing, etc. and even in games when all 3 are running, you can barely hear it. 

performance wise ... all i know is that it stunned me - pulled min 40fps / average 70fps / max 110fps in arkham knight at 2560x1440 with everything maxed out minus the nvidia features ( note that my monitor is a 1080p one but i wanted to see what virtual super resolution was all about ). all this on a lousy fx6300 with a $90 motherboard and 8gbs of ram. 

haven't tested anything else ... but i'm sure i won't regret my purchase.