Best cheap race wheel with clutch?

itachipirate

Hey guys! I'm looking for a good PC racing wheel with a clutch that isn't too expensive. I've been looking all over for a Thrustmaster RGT but I can't find one anywhere! New, or used. I don't mind getting a used wheel and I don't want to spend over $150 like all the other race wheels with a clutch pedal. If anyone has any ideas I'd really appreciate it!

It doesn't even have to have an H-shifter, I just need a wheel and three pedals. I have also been looking around for just a single pedal or set of three pedals to just put together a set on my own but I can't find any single-axis USB pedals. Post suggestions! Either a cheap wheelset with three pedals or just independent USB pedals!

Nude Fist 1: i5-4590-ASRock h97 Anniversary-16gb Samsung 1333mhz-MSI GTX 970-Corsair 300r-Seagate HDD(s)-EVGA SuperNOVA 750b2

Name comes from anagramed sticker for "TUF Inside" (A sticker that came with my original ASUS motherboard)

Hey guys! I'm looking for a good PC racing wheel with a clutch that isn't too expensive. I've been looking all over for a Thrustmaster RGT but I can't find one anywhere! New, or used. I don't mind getting a used wheel and I don't want to spend over $150 like all the other race wheels with a clutch pedal. If anyone has any ideas I'd really appreciate it!

It doesn't even have to have an H-shifter, I just need a wheel and three pedals. I have also been looking around for just a single pedal or set of three pedals to just put together a set on my own but I can't find any single-axis USB pedals. Post suggestions! Either a cheap wheelset with three pedals or just independent USB pedals!

Try looking at used g25s/7s its as low end as you are going to get. (and frankly  Gated shifter > clutch, the shifter is so much more satisfying and sometimes clutch support can be wonky in games/behave weird)

i think the best option with wheels would be to find used one

however, just make sure that the wheel fully spins (like in a real car)

i had a wheel that turned just half way and it sucked!

this one is 100$ and seems to be quite good

http://trust.com/en/product/20293-gxt-288-racing-wheel

id not touch that with a 10 ft pole

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Try looking at used g25s/7s its as low end as you are going to get.

well you can't expect something great for 100$ :)

that would be the best option yes, as i said also

i think the best option with wheels would be to find used one

however, just make sure that the wheel fully spins (like in a real car)

i had a wheel that turned just half way and it sucked!

this one is 100$ and seems to be quite good

http://trust.com/en/product/20293-gxt-288-racing-wheel

Doesn't have a clutch

Try looking at used g25s/7s its as low end as you are going to get. (and frankly  Gated shifter > clutch, the shifter is so much more satisfying and sometimes clutch support can be wonky in games/behave weird)

I had actually planned on building something like this for a shifter later on. I just need 3 pedals and a wheel that work together haha, even if it counts as like 3 different controllers

Nude Fist 1: i5-4590-ASRock h97 Anniversary-16gb Samsung 1333mhz-MSI GTX 970-Corsair 300r-Seagate HDD(s)-EVGA SuperNOVA 750b2

Name comes from anagramed sticker for "TUF Inside" (A sticker that came with my original ASUS motherboard)

Doesn't have a clutch

I had actually planned on building something like this for a shifter later on. I just need 3 pedals and a wheel that work together haha, even if it counts as like 3 different controllers

I see, well ya personally I wouldn't go lower then what Ive mentioned above Fanatec is also an option (and my prefered one frankly) but they tend to cost more and they will be harder to find.

System Specs

Doesn't have a clutch

ah, the clutch

well Thrustmaster RGT is the cheapest i could find

or Fanatec Porsche 911

ah, the clutch

well Thrustmaster RGT is the cheapest i could find

or Fanatec Porsche 911

Like I said I can't find a Thrustmaster RGT for sale anywhere. I will look into the other one though, thank you :)