CPU Cooler Fan Swap?

MrWarren

So I've been looking at many reviews about CPU Coolers doing great but fans being too loud on high loads.

I can't fit the 212 Evo, so here's a couple examples

Cooler Master Hyper D92

Cooler Master Hyper TX3

RAIJINTEK AIDOS BLACK

The question I want to ask is, if the Fan that came with the cooler isn't feasible, Loud or poor, but the cooler is great quality, what fans would any of you recommend swapping with? Are the fans with most Coolers with mutliple heatpipes (5+) a good quality?

I've searched Newegg, I've searched NCIX, I've been all over PC Part Picker but I can't search specificly for something ball bearing based, or high static pressure, its just making looking up fans separately a nightmare.

(updated)The budget dont help. 460$ Canadian, maybe more in a few days but I'm being patient doing my research and watching for sales so I don't miss out on savings. I'm guessing roughly 62$ Canadian, 45$ USD can go towards the cooler+Fan.

For this I'm looking for what fans you'd recommend for swapping out to get silence + affordable cooling. Thanks for all the helpful advice!

-SNIP-

In general all fans are loud if they are running at full speed, but when undervolted many are very quiet to barely auible, I would suggest replacing it only if you find them to be too loud after a bit of use. If you do replace them for heatsinks look for pressure oriented fans some good quality ones are the Fractal Design Venturi's, Nocta NF-F12, EK Vardar, GT, to just name a few.

I just built at pc for a friend and used the cooler master tx3 and its very quiet. And like W-L mentioned, any fan can be loud if its running at or close to max speed. Get whatever one you think would be best for you and run the fans at a low speed. You'll be good :)

PC Audio Setup = Beyerdynamic DT 770 pro 80 ohm and Sennheiser pc37x (also for xbox) hooked up to Schiit Fulla 3

More heat-pipes would mean, lower fan speeds required right?
How can i tell what physical form and additions a CPU Cooler should have as far as performance goes.

More heat-pipes would mean, lower fan speeds required right?

How can i tell what physical form and additions a CPU Cooler should have as far as performance goes.

More heat pipes tend to be able to move the heat away from the CPU out into the fins better but in terms of better cooling it has to do mostly with surface area, the larger a the surface area the better the cooling.

The number of heatpipes don't affect the quality of the fans that come with a heatsink.

Why not just get a better cooler in the first place instead of getting an aftermarket fan for a heatsink?

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/part/noctua-cpu-cooler-nhl9x65

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/part/noctua-cpu-cooler-nhd9l

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.