Recommend me a mouse

WhackingCheese

I'm getting tired of my semi-broken deathadder. I once accidentally dropped it of my desk when i was reorganizing stuff and the RMB became extremely sensitive, only requiring a couple of grams of pressure to click, way less than the LMB. I've had enough of accidentally stabbing my teammates in the back in CS:GO at rund start and getting banned due to the extremely small amount of force required to make a click.

I use a palm grip.

Preferably nothing razer.

Thanks!

"Try not to take things personally; what people say about you on the internet is a reflection of them, not you!"

hand size?

anything by zowie..

RIG #14670k @4.4 / 1.25v vcore. @ 4.5 / 1.3v vcore/ 1.95v vccin. MSI GAMING 4G GTX 970 @1540/3700 1.275v BIOS MOD. 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage RAM 2400mhz. MSI GAMING 5 Z97 MOBOFractal Design Define S. Dark Rock Pro 3. 850 EVO 250GB Seasonic M12II 620w
RIG #2: 4790k @ 4.6 / 1.25v vcore. EVGA SC ACX 2.0 980 SLI16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz. Asus MAXIMUS VII Hero Z97. Fractal Design Define R5. NH D15. 850 EVO 250GB AX 860

Logitech G502 for you!

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

If you hate drivers with a passion, Zowie is the way to go.

█ 

i haven't had any bad experiences with drivers and i have medium sized hands ^^.

EDIT: Also, i don't have a budget so feel free to suggest from any price range!

"Try not to take things personally; what people say about you on the internet is a reflection of them, not you!"

logitech g400s, simple and great, no junk making the sensor screwy

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

Zowie EC-A series, ZA series, Steelseries Rival (300), Logitech G402, G502 (kinda heavy) Mionix Naos 7000, Castor. They are all decent mice with flawless sensors - pick your most comfortable shape.

@WhackingCheese Follow your topics.

Steelseries Kana V2. Ez.

With the abnormally high LOD, only fixable by a tape mod? There are far better mice than the Kana V2.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

I'm currently using Zowie ZA13. Really like this mouse, and there are 3 different sizes you can choose from. It uses the same sensor as the FK1 & FK2, which are considered good mice for FPS games. Oh and there's the FK1 or KF2, depending on what size you want. Zowie makes good mice, you can consider checking out their mice :)

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Logitech G400s | Razer Abyssus Mirror Edition | Razer Goliathus Speed

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition

Can't go wrong with the Logitech G502 Proteus Core. 

It's not cheap, but its a nice mouse I'm sure you'll like it.  Also, Razer... sure they aren't the best in terms of software and actually making their perhiperals; future proof. 

But, they aren't bad over all.  Not as bad as some other perhiperals I've seen, their headsets are good I like them for gaming.   They've 'had' a good keyboard until they used their own switches. 

So I want to clear the hate for Razer.  Because it seems kind of silly to hate on a brand like that because they're not as bad as some other companies lol.  I'll tell you that. 

Can't go wrong with the Logitech G502 Proteus Core. 

It's not cheap, but its a nice mouse I'm sure you'll like it.  Also, Razer... sure they aren't the best in terms of software and actually making their perhiperals; future proof. 

But, they aren't bad over all.  Not as bad as some other perhiperals I've seen, their headsets are good I like them for gaming.   They've 'had' a good keyboard until they used their own switches. 

So I want to clear the hate for Razer.  Because it seems kind of silly to hate on a brand like that because they're not as bad as some other companies lol.  I'll tell you that. 

Other companies? What examples? Razer mouses might have good performance but their build quality is not good and its like you are rolling a dice and they are also overpriced, some of their keyboards are also over priced.. 

it looks like a lot of you are recommending the g502, i will have to concider it. I REALLY like heave mice so weight wouldn't be a problem.