HAF X 942 vs Corsair 760T

ozi00
Go to solution Solved by BLCT,

Right now I have a gtx980ti on my case, Im planning to SLI it within 5 years, which is basically why I want a large, comfortable case.

Trust me wait till you see that 760T. It's huge. I was going to go for it, then i stepped down for a 750D. It's HUGE.

Hello, I've recently been looking to purchase a new case and I haven't decided whether I should go for the HAF X 942 or the Corsair 760T. The 760t does look a lot nice, but I'm not sure if it will provide me with the space and water cooling ease the HAF X allegedly does. If you were to buy a case, and planning to install a h110i water cooling system what would you go for? 

Go for that 760T. There is no way that is not enough space for your watercooling needs. That case is HUGE, what are you planning on doing may I ask ?

"Audiophilia... when you start to hear voices in your head."

760T easily, it's far more aesthetically pleasing and will easily fit the H110i.

the Haf X may only be better when it comes to custom watercooling (even then i think the aesthetics of the 760T would be far preferable)

Aftermarket 980Ti >= Fury X >= Reference 980Ti > Fury > 980 > 390X > 390 >= 970 380X > 380 >= 960 > 950 >= 370 > 750Ti = 360

"The Orange Box" || CPU: i5 4690k || RAM: Kingston Hyper X Fury 16GB || Case: Aerocool DS200 (Orange) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate || Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 240GB + WD Black 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM750 || Mobo: ASUS Z97-A || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

"Unnamed Form Factor Switch" || CPU: i7 6700K || RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Mini ITX (White) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate (Green Cover) || Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 1TB || PSU: XFX XTR 550W || Mobo: ASUS Z170I Pro Gaming || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

Go for that 760T. There is no way that is not enough space for your watercooling needs. That case is HUGE, what are you planning on doing may I ask ?

Right now I have a gtx980ti on my case, Im planning to SLI it within 5 years, which is basically why I want a large, comfortable case.

I was also concerned about people mocking the 760t because it is plastic and slightly bends, whereas you can sit on the HAF X and nothing will happen, but I dont intend on regularly sitting on my case.

Trust me wait till you see that 760T. It's huge. I was going to go for it, then i stepped down for a 750D. It's HUGE.

"Audiophilia... when you start to hear voices in your head."