980ti oc: have i reached my limit?

Clarifiante

greetings

i've got a 980ti windforce OC version (non-G1) and using MSI after burner i've managed to hit +190mhz core clock and +550 memory clock with the power limit at 104% (that's the maximum i can go). i've been running heaven unique engine to test the limits and it seems that the settings mentioned above are the maxmimum. if i increase the core clock even by 5, i either hardfreeze or the driver crashes. 

i'm really curious if i can push it further so i read somewhere to increase the core voltage to +87mV and then try again from there but even then +190 core clock seems to the max, it made absolutely no difference for me. it still hardfroze a few mins into a heaven unique engine run. i really don't want to have to hard reset my system anymore until i get some, more professional opinions. is this the maximum my card will go? or am i doing something wrong? why isn't the voltage increase making a difference for me?

also is it bad to have both msi afterburner and the oc guru II on the same system?

rest of the system:
i5-6600k oc 4.6 ghz @ 1.38

16gb 2400mhz ram

850w platinum power supply

maximus viii hero mobo

Silicon Lottery. At some Point its over.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO