Waiting for a parcel.

Korindo

This is just a random off topic post to make time go a little faster...

Am i the only one who waits on edge a bit if the tracking number of their parcel says its on board with the driver for the final delivery?

At the moment i've got my new Ducky Shine 3 keyboard and Mionix Naos 8200 mouse coming and I'm waiting in my living room using my laptop because I really do not want to miss the driver. However though my dog acts as a pretty bloody good doorbell.

~~Korindo~~

Cubitek Mini ITX Build : - Cubitek Mini Cube - ASUS Z87i-Pro - Intel 4770K - 16gb G.Skill Ares 1866mhz -

- Samsung 840 500gb SSD x 2 - Noctua NH-L12 Cooler - Silverstone 550 watt Strider Gold PSU - Galaxy GeForce GTX Titan -

Oh um, what if I told you that you would not be getting that keyboard and mouse because I might have intercepted it...... O_O

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Oh um, what if I told you that you would not be getting that keyboard and mouse because I might have intercepted it...... O_O

O please for the love of the lords above don't! I can not wait for this keyboard.

~~Korindo~~

Cubitek Mini ITX Build : - Cubitek Mini Cube - ASUS Z87i-Pro - Intel 4770K - 16gb G.Skill Ares 1866mhz -

- Samsung 840 500gb SSD x 2 - Noctua NH-L12 Cooler - Silverstone 550 watt Strider Gold PSU - Galaxy GeForce GTX Titan -

that mouse is amazing...

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

He would then hunt you down, then smash your head with his keyboard.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

No, you're not the only one! (at all)

The last PC I ordered was with PcPartsPicker, so unlike my very first one, it didn't all arrive at the same time. I was tracking a few package at the same time, so I was busy!
It's the same time everytime I order something, I look at the tracker 100 times a day, get excited everytime there's an update, and like you when it says it's 'in the truck for final delivery', I'm looking out the window 10 times/minute.

At least my office has a window street side, so I don't have to leave the computer =P

I do that too. When I was expecting my Bitfenix Shinobi and Cooler Master Seidon 240M to come, I sat in my foyer, eagerly awaiting a knock.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

I must say im so excited for this stuff because I'm replacing my dead mamba mouse from razor and im excited to finally own a ducky.

~~Korindo~~

If you give me a virtual high-five I will send it to you with ninja shipping.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

I feel so much better now that im not the only one who looks at the tracking digits 100 times a day.

~~Korindo~~

The wait is killing me, sometime I'd rather drive from Montreal to Toronto (and back) just to get it at NCIX store directly, it's horrible to wait =(

Yes. :P I do that too.

The wait is killing me, sometime I'd rather drive from Montreal to Toronto (and back) just to get it at NCIX store directly, it's horrible to wait =(

Im pretty much near the tip of Australia and the supplier i normally buy from is much closer to the bottom of australia. so the distance is about 1,905mi or about 3,066km  :P so driving to pick up would be not so practical

~~Korindo~~

Ordered a DayZ shirt in August 12 and then the same day a few clothes from SportsDirect. SportsDirect sent the stuff from Sweden to UK in like a week and then I think on the 21st I got my clothes. Now today I find that DayZ shirt place sent me a email that they have sent the shirt out. Slow service for such a high price... I do hope it arrives before school.

Also going to order HTC Desire X Friday so I hope the delivery man will be a good guy and deliver it on Saturday or Sunday or if I am lucky, Friday. Before school is better so I can root and get apps on it and put my Galaxy Mini to factory settings.

Well anyways good luck with your pack!

Dell Inspiron 580 - Modified

Build log

Win 7 | GTX 760 | i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20GHz | 2x2Gb 1333MHz Hyundai + 2x2Gb 1333Mhz Crucial RAM | Seagate 1TB 7200RPM | HyperX Fury 120Gb | Corsair Builder 600M | Fractal R2 Mini

No, you're not the only one! (at all)

The last PC I ordered was with PcPartsPicker, so unlike my very first one, it didn't all arrive at the same time. I was tracking a few package at the same time, so I was busy!

It's the same time everytime I order something, I look at the tracker 100 times a day, get excited everytime there's an update, and like you when it says it's 'in the truck for final delivery', I'm looking out the window 10 times/minute.

At least my office has a window street side, so I don't have to leave the computer =P

im the same way which is why i order from the sites i know have a warehouse near me :P like ncix.. usually shows up the next afternoon ;)

Haha you're not the only one! 

When I order something online, I check the shipment a bunch of times a day and get really excited when it's in for final delivery.  

I order my gods via my favourite online retailer (ebuyer) but this year they changed delivery companies to what has been known as one of the UK's worse, yodel. So now when i order my goods, I sit on the edge looking out of the window making sure that they actualy turn up with phone in hand ready to phone up and make a complaint.

Case: Fractal Design Arc Mini / Motherboard:GigaByte G1-Sniper-M5 / CPU: Intel 4670k / Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600mhz / GPU: Asus GTX770 Direct CU 2GB / PSU: OCZ ZT650 / SSD: 2xSamsung 840 240GB / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB / Cooler: Corsair H100i / Fans: 3x Corsair AF120 + 2 Corsair SP120 / Mouse: Corsair M65 / Keyboard: Cheap Crap/ Headset: Razer Kraken / Misk: 3DConnexion mouse / Flight stick: Cyborg F.L.Y 5

For the record ladies and gents... Its been on board with the driver for 4 hours now. Thankfully its on 1pm and im still waiting.

~~Korindo~~

Haha you're not the only one! 

When I order something online, I check the shipment a bunch of times a day and get really excited when it's in for final delivery.  

You too? I thought I was the only one who was that anxious. When something it is out for delivery I don't wear my headphones when on the computer just in case I don't hear the doorbell.

The cake is a lie!!! -- but the muffins are genuine.