What Projector for my tasks.

loony979

The tasks i (need) this projector to do is simple :

1.Watch my movies does not need to be the best of the best but enjoyable.

2.Play my games ,im not a hard core gamer .in fact the only shooter i play if ever play it is Quake live.

3.Input lag .ill get to this.

4. price range up to only 1k.

5.My location is AUS.

Now ive done some looking around ,reviews articles and so on ,and have come to the conclusion (unless advised better) is the BenQ W1070 (Linus has a vid on this) so i looked got interested .It's stated (that i can find) is that the input lag time is only 24ms, with the correct settings. For me this is all aces in my book .My Current TV is a Sony KDL55w00b it's also @24ms of input lag and bought it for this very reason.

Never had an issue with any game or movie it just simply worked Till the screen it self failed using it right now Lucky for me it's only horizontal lines on the bottom of the screen transparent. Yes ive also spoken to a Tv Repair Company to see if i could get it fixed & also tried a new Ribbon Cable - Tcon board - Power board .nothing he said it's the screen it self.

Main connection is the PC via HDMI ,this has been great with the tv. So ill do the same with this.

Any way did i do good with choosing this projector for my budget ? is there something better ? im not 100% sure this is way i am asking the question. And oh the screen size im going to be working with is 100" - 100inch. ill get the into this part later tho looking at a 100" projector screen electric motorised. i also have a dj screen but it's quit old and ill have to anker it down in many places so no.

Thank you in advance.

Case: | TT Core x71 | Mobo: | Gigabyte Aorus Elite DDR4 | Cpu: 13600K | 1.300V | P-Core 5.6GHZ | E-Core 3.9GHZ | Cpu Block: EK Quantum Velocity2 | Ram: Team T-Force Vulcan Z 4x8GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Gpu: Gigabyte GTX G1 970 Bios Hacked 1.275V | Gpu Block: EK | Cooling: Custom Loop | Rads: 4 | PSU: Corsair RM 1000w

No 1> ? if not ill just simply get that projector.

Case: | TT Core x71 | Mobo: | Gigabyte Aorus Elite DDR4 | Cpu: 13600K | 1.300V | P-Core 5.6GHZ | E-Core 3.9GHZ | Cpu Block: EK Quantum Velocity2 | Ram: Team T-Force Vulcan Z 4x8GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Gpu: Gigabyte GTX G1 970 Bios Hacked 1.275V | Gpu Block: EK | Cooling: Custom Loop | Rads: 4 | PSU: Corsair RM 1000w

Well im getting the Benq w1070 i can do so muc with it and ive already got a solid plan on how to set this up and have a 100" screen on the way should be here tomorrow. And out of that ill be getting 90"s for my much loved 16:9 aspect ratio .if i can set it (when watching movies to) 2:35:1 then Sick im sure that can def- be done in VLC as i have done so with my tv. Any way ill be getting this.