Wireless Network doesnt show up in the list

marsalan14

Hi there. I recently bought a new laptop, an tohisba. i got new router , it supports 2.4ghz and 5ghz i was using 5ghz on win 10 but mistakenly i did fotgot the network in windows now the wireless network that I was connected to disappeared from the connection list. I tested the wireless connection with 3 other laptops and it's working just fine, and I've tested to connect via cable. That worked too. It seems that I just can't find the wireless network. " I've been looking for a solution to this problem, but I can't find anything. Has anyone else encountered this problem? atm i am using 2.4ghz. but i wanna change to 5ghz , any of you can guide me how retrive it back , 

i also remove my wifi adapter , did install new driver but i doesnt show up , i did factory reset my router but no help , 

please guys help me out 

Have you tried uninstalling the network card in Device Management? If not, go to the Device Manager, click Network Adapters, right click your wifi adapter's name, click uninstall. It may prompt you, just click okay and don't uninstall drivers. Next, right click your computer's name in the Device Manager, click scan for changes.

Have you tried uninstalling the network card in Device Management? If not, go to the Device Manager, click Network Adapters, right click your wifi adapter's name, click uninstall. It may prompt you, just click okay and don't uninstall drivers. Next, right click your computer's name in the Device Manager, click scan for changes.

i did this all , but still 5ghz network doesnt show up , i am 2.4ghz atm 

I just seen that you stated that you say it does support it. Would you provide me with the model number of the network card so that I may look into it?

I just seen that you stated that you say it does support it. Would you provide me with the model number of the network card so that I may look into it?

its a boradcom 802.11n