4x limited time keys for Rainbow Six Siege PC

Fulgrim

I got 4x keys which offer a limited timeframe for you to try Rainbow Six Siege on PC. (activated via Uplay) Post if you're interested, and i'll pick randomly who i'll give a key to.

And if you're got less than 4 digits for your forum post count, don't even bother posting here.

It's available to play between Saturday the 19th, and covers the weekend. Activating the key before Saturday will allow you to preload the game files.

Edit: keys are gone

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

count my being in

We're all dying slowly

Pentium G3258 3.2 ghz / ECS z97 pk MOBO / Intel Stock Cooler / R9 290 DD / Corsair Carbide Air 240 / 4GB mushkin stealth ram at 1600 / XFX 650W 80+ gold PSU / Kingston v300 240GB drive W/300GB seagate drive / HP x2301 / Gateway KB / Monoprice GM

how long is the timeframe, i have shitty internet so if its like a couple of hours then nahhh

Just the weekend.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

I got a bunch of keys back at Pax Prime 2015 but i totally forgot that i had them untill the beta ended, there goes some hours away.

Don't count me in on this, not really interested in these types of games plus i download my games at 1.4mb/s so it would take some time to download.

And if you're got less than 4 digits for your forum post count, don't even bother posting here.

really.... why the hell you gotta be an ass about it

We're all dying slowly

Pentium G3258 3.2 ghz / ECS z97 pk MOBO / Intel Stock Cooler / R9 290 DD / Corsair Carbide Air 240 / 4GB mushkin stealth ram at 1600 / XFX 650W 80+ gold PSU / Kingston v300 240GB drive W/300GB seagate drive / HP x2301 / Gateway KB / Monoprice GM

count my being in

You don't ready very well, do you mate?

It's available to play between Saturday the 19th, and covers the weekend. Activating the key before Saturday will allow you to preload the game files.

Hmm..nvm, i'll try it then.

really.... why the hell you gotta be an ass about it

Not a case of being an arse, i want it to be exclusive to people that have chose to stick around the forum for a while.

You don't ready very well, do you mate?

no i read the first line, didn't think you would segregate everyone who A. is new. or B. doesn't post all that much

We're all dying slowly

Not a case of being an arse, i want it to be exclusive to people that have chose to stick around the forum for a while.

ive been on the forum for over a year I just dont post that often, that just seems stupid going by posts...

We're all dying slowly

no i read the first line, didn't think you would segregate frickin everyone who A. is new. or B. doesn't post all that much

Well, i don't feel inclined to give free shit to people that haven't contributed much to the forum, at least in regards to help / banter.

Ba dum tss.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

If my 860M can run it sure

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

4 digit elitists, pfft

Fractal Design Core 2500 i7 4770k GA-Z87X-UD5H Cooler Master Hyper D92 Kingston HyperX 8GB  Powercolor r9 390 PCS+ Antec HCG-620M 

4 digit elitists, pfft

My whole August spent on the forum finally pays off :D

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

4 digit elitists, pfft

I'd love to play it considering my friends have it now on the PC due to all the deals with components. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz