How do i build a public transport app for my city?

I'm thinking about making an universal Windows app. The app needs to function exactly like this app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.danilopantelic.gspkg&hl=sr

How do i approach this? What do i need to know? Are there any tutorials for this? I have searched on Google up until now, but i couldn't find anything that could help me resolve this issue. Maybe some of you can help me with this? I would be really thankful.
Keep in mind, i'm new in this language, and i am doing this as a project for my school.

I'm thinking about making an universal Windows app. The app needs to function exactly like this app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.danilopantelic.gspkg&hl=sr

How do i approach this? What do i need to know? Are there any tutorials for this? I have searched on Google up until now, but i couldn't find anything that could help me resolve this issue. Maybe some of you can help me with this? I would be really thankful.

Keep in mind, i'm new in this language, and i am doing this as a project for my school.

What programing experience do you have?

What programing experience do you have?

As i said, i'm kind of new in this language. So, i have very little experience, to be honest.

I have little to no experiance with programming outside of  "arduino" but dose this help?

http://www.todroid.com/how-to-create-a-google-map-application-using-android-studio/

Am at work so cant really test the software but would be good to try it

Well, that doesn't help me unfortunately. I want to build a Windows universal app using C# language. Android app that i posted is the type of app that i'm trying to make. I just wanted to give you all the best possible representation of what i am trying to achieve.

As i said, i'm kind of new in this language. So, i have very little experience, to be honest.

When we ask about your programming experience, we're not talking about your expertise in a particular language. We mean your expertise in all languages, everything you've learned related to computer science. 

In my opinion this project is out of reach for a student unless you can dedicate several months to it. Even then it'd be risky.

If you do not have any experience with 2d graphics/animation, you're likely not going to be able to create from scratch any visual map representations as specified by LINIJE AUTOBUSA. You would have to use a third-party map and its API, if you can find a map service that has methods which allow you to customize it with multiple simultaneous routes like that - check if Google Maps or Mapquest provides the methods you need.

If you do not have any experience with databases, you will have to learn that, so you can input timetable data on your computer like a server and have the app on other computers connect to your server over the internet. 

I don't have any experience with C#, so I can't give any specifics. However, I do think you should look into a different, simpler project.

You have to understand that projects like these requires a good knowledge, you can't jump right into this, I'm sorry but it's the truth.

Questions like this get asked again and again, what usually happens is that they start and fail so badly that they'll give up programming completely.

Start small, learn to code, than you can start doing more complex projects, otherwise trust me, you are gonna fail, I don't want to sound mean but it's how it is.

Thank you very much guys for your tips. I guess i'll look into making a simpler project.

If you wanna program a Universal Windows App you have to learn either C# or javascript.

Here's a list of free Windows 10 development resources on microsofts developer website (msdn.microsoft.com):

https://mva.microsoft.com/training-topics/mobile-app-development

You may also wanna look up some tutorial video's on youtube or channel9 (channel9.msdn.com).

I learned Windows Phone 7.5 programming using a video series on channel 9.

It seems that the same person has now made a tutorial series for Windows 10, since I really liked his old tutorial I recommend you take a look at it:

https://mva.microsoft.com/en-US/training-courses/windows-10-development-for-absolute-beginners-14541

Desktop: Intel i9-10850K (R9 3900X died 😢 )| MSI Z490 Tomahawk | RTX 2080 (borrowed from work) - MSI GTX 1080 | 64GB 3600MHz CL16 memory | Corsair H100i (NF-F12 fans) | Samsung 970 EVO 512GB | Intel 665p 2TB | Samsung 830 256GB| 3TB HDD | Corsair 450D | Corsair RM550x | MG279Q

Laptop: Surface Pro 7 (i5, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD)

Console: PlayStation 4 Pro