Logitech G502 or G303

Go to solution Solved by Nomy,

I've heard some nasty things about the G303's comfortability after long hours of use. Considering your palm grip preference, I'd go for the G502.

OK so I'm obviously redoing my setup and now looking for a new mouse and i have picked Logitech as my brand of choice.

i cant decide between the G303 the G502 i use a palm grip and am currently using a Razer death-adder, if someone could please help me with this decision it would be great!

P.s my hands are a medium size.

Afaik both mices have exactly the same sensor. So I guess its all about which looks, feels and fits you better. And also Ive heard both mice are kinda small so you might have switch to claw grip. In addition G502 is kinda heavy one.

I've heard some nasty things about the G303's comfortability after long hours of use. Considering your palm grip preference, I'd go for the G502.

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice