GTA V

koji

Is it worth purchasing?

I hope those who has the game can enlighten me. :)

If possible pls answer in behalf of yourself so I will know. Here are some of my questions..

1.) Why would/did you purchase GTA V?

2.) Why wont you purchase GTA V?

Thanks for the honest feedbacks.

EDIT:

Additional Question: Is the online feature good? Considering I dont have friends who has GTA V? Or I will enjoy most of the game even offline?

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X | MOBO: Gigabyte B550 Vision D | RAM: Crucial Ballistix RGB 32GB 3600MHz | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3070 Vision D | PSU: Seasonic Focus+ Gold 750W

it's on sale right now and it's a pretty good game so I'd say it is worth it.

The story is fantastic and so is the gameplay but online isn't fun without friends to play with.

Is it worth purchasing?

100%

Its the best GTA game made yet, and is fantastic, great storyline, characters and voice acting, nice detailed map to explore, with tons of things to do

Multilayer - mixed, best played with friends not public

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

1) Played it on PS4, great story, online is fun, decent graphics/mechanics to the game, excellent detail and free DLC from R* 
2) Hackers, hackers and hackers. Too many bugs that have been around for too long (there's one in the Prison Break heist that's been around for months)

Buy it. The graphics are really good, it has a good (but long) story, and has decent multiplayer. I got it for $60 and it was well worth it IMO. It's even on sale on Steam right now so I would buy it now lol

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.6 GHz

Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus VII Hero

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32 GB @ 1903 MHz

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan X @ 1100 / 7030 MHz
Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D with the Ghetto LED 5000 lighting kit
Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO
PSU: Corsair AX1200i
Display: Dell P2415Q
Cooling: Corsair H100i
Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB (Cherry MX Reds)
Mouse: Sharkk MMO Pro

Spoiler
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550
Gigabyte GA-G41MT-S2PT
Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev 2
G.Skill Value 8 GB (1333 MHz)
Cooler Master N200
Seagate Barracuda 1 TB
Insignia 300W
Windows 7 Enterprise

Spoiler
Intel Core i3 3240
Asus P8Z77-V LX
4790K stock cooler with Cooler Master HTK-002 thermal paste
Corsair XMS3 4 GB (1333 MHz)
Cooler Master HAF 912
Seagate Barracuda 1 TB
Thermaltake TR2 430W
Windows 10 Pro

i got it because GTA V;) i played also san andreas on the ps2 and when i got my pc earlier  this year, I really liked the graphics and the story. for me it's like an interactive movie.

GUITAR BUILD LOG FROM SCRATCH OUT OF APPLEWOOD

- Ryzen Build -

R5 3600 | MSI X470 Gaming Plus MAX | 16GB CL16 3200MHz Corsair LPX | Dark Rock 4

MSI 2060 Super Gaming X

1TB Intel 660p | 250GB Kingston A2000 | 1TB Seagate Barracuda | 2TB WD Blue

be quiet! Silent Base 601 | be quiet! Straight Power 550W CM

2x Dell UP2516D

- First System (Retired) -

Intel Xeon 1231v3 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Dual Channel | Gigabyte H97 D3H | Gigabyte GTX 970 Gaming G1 | 525 GB Crucial MX 300 | 1 TB + 2 TB Seagate HDD
be quiet! 500W Straight Power E10 CM | be quiet! Silent Base 800 with stock fans | be quiet! Dark Rock Advanced C1 | 2x Dell UP2516D

Reviews: be quiet! Silent Base 800 | MSI GTX 950 OC

it's on sale right now and it's a pretty good game so I'd say it is worth it.

The story is fantastic and so is the gameplay but online isn't fun without friends to play with.

So GTA V itself is fun to play even not utilizing its online capabilities? Coz I dont have friends who play it.

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X | MOBO: Gigabyte B550 Vision D | RAM: Crucial Ballistix RGB 32GB 3600MHz | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3070 Vision D | PSU: Seasonic Focus+ Gold 750W

So GTA V itself is fun to play even not utilizing its online capabilities? Coz I dont have friends who play it.

oh COMPLETELY. You have enough story and side quests to do to last at least 100 hours of gameplay (if you redo the heists using the alternative methods)

100%

Its the best GTA game made yet, and is fantastic, great storyline, characters and voice acting, nice detailed map to explore, with tons of things to do

Multilayer - mixed, best played with friends not public

Nice new Christmas pic, also like the vignetting.

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

Is it worth purchasing?

I hope those who has the game can enlighten me. :)

If possible pls answer in behalf of yourself so I will know. Here are some of my questions..

1.) Why would/did you purchase GTA V?

2.) Why wont you purchase GTA V?

Thanks for the honest feedbacks.

EDIT:

Additional Question: Is the online feature good? Considering I dont have friends who has GTA V? Or I will enjoy most of the game even offline?

I love playing online and I have nobody either, but I do adversary jobs that are always fun.

I think you should get it and if you wanna play with me than DM me.