S6 vs iPhone 6s, Which one should I get?

TheLeagueGamer

So I have been looking for a new phone and I have looked at both these phones, iPhone due to every single one of my friends having a iPhone and the S6 because the price and other features that I would like, Fast Charge, Wireless Charging, NFC etc, is the iPhone worth the extra $250 just for a lesser camera and display just to get iMessage and the Apple Watch?

6s is currently the fastest phone on the market. Samsung got lazy and did not innovate with the S6.

So the Quick and Wireless charging isn't worth it?

So the Quick and Wireless charging isn't worth it?

maybe but if youre a android person go with s6

maybe but if youre a android person go with s6

I have owned a Note 2, S3,S4 and a iPhone 5 so OS isn't a big deal, the nice thing about the S6 is the Camera which I can fix the 6s camera with editing on my laptop and Wireless charging can be put on the 6s. The thing I just want to know if there is a big reason I should grab the S6 or the 6s

So I have been looking for a new phone and I have looked at both these phones, iPhone due to every single one of my friends having a iPhone and the S6 because the price and other features that I would like, Fast Charge, Wireless Charging, NFC etc, is the iPhone worth the extra $250 just for a lesser camera and display just to get iMessage and the Apple Watch?

It really comes down to personal preference.

TBH the apple watch isn't really a selling point and if i didn't have around a hundred dollars invested in the iTunes and the App store i would be with android.

CPU: i5 6600k OCed to 4.5Ghz @ 1.35v, GPU: R9 390 Nitro, Motherboard: Asus z170-A, CPU Cooler: H100i GTX, RAM: HyperX 2x8 16gb DDR4, PSU: Seasonic x650, Storage: 850 EVO 500gb, WD 1tb blue, Case: H440 White/Black

6s is currently the fastest phone on the market. Samsung got lazy and did not innovate with the S6.

you got to be sh*tting me with that. They have by far the most innovative hardware from any android phone manufacturer this year.

Pretty sure they are the only android manufacturer with 14nm process. 810 and 808 are only 20nm. Not to mention that their big.LITTLE clusters actually work properly and are smooth and don't overheat for how thin the device is.

They are both the best in terms of the hardware, Iphone getting a slight edge because of it's lower resolution and stronger IPC not to mention an SSD for storage. 

But to be honest, the biggest decision to be made here is the platform you want to stick with.

They are both the best in terms of the hardware, Iphone getting a slight edge because of it's lower resolution and stronger IPC not to mention an SSD for storage. 

But to be honest, the biggest decision to be made here is the platform you want to stick with.

TBH, I don't see the benefit of picking iOS or Android 

TBH, I don't see the benefit of picking iOS or Android 

personal preference. They both have pros and cons. 

I can't speak personally for iOS but I know that both have their trade offs.

Having used an iPhone 3G, then 4, then HTC One M7 for a brief while, then an 5S, and now my S6 Edge, I'd probably go with the iPhone 6S at this point. I think it's the first iPhone worth taking a look at since the 3G to be honest.

Pros with my S6:

+Android OS. I just like customizing it

+The screen and colors are fantastic

+The fingerprint sensor is great. Works almost every time (though I'm sure the same can be said of the 6S)

+Fast charging is nice (you'll need it a lot)

Cons:

-Horrible battery life

-Android does have its problems. I have had more apps crash in my short time going back to Android than I really ever had on iOS

-(This is a personal preference really) I find that iPhones have better music and email apps as opposed to Android where I primarily use gmail and Google Play

Those are just some quick things off the top of my head. If I had the chance to pick between the S6 Edge and the iPhone 6S right now, I'd probably go with the 6S. The simplicity is nice and honestly, the older I get the more I realize how little I use my phone, so the simplicity of iOS is kinda nice.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

you got to be sh*tting me with that. They have by far the most innovative hardware from any android phone manufacturer this year.

Pretty sure they are the only android manufacturer with 14nm process. 810 and 808 are only 20nm. Not to mention that their big.LITTLE clusters actually work properly and are smooth and don't overheat for how thin the device is.

Woopiedoo imo. Minor improvments, storage locked with no SD card,  non removable battery(not including power banks) Its just another iphone just slower than the 6s. Its just prefrence for OS, But apple is faster hands down There is no question about it this time, Linus made a video about it. Dont get me wrong i hate apple but i just cant ignore what they have added this time is just superior to what android has in terms of speed. If samsung puts their SSD technology into their phones into smaller forms but keeping the speeds or increasing it they will than get that edge  back but until than they are just making unibody iphones and slapping their OS and slower speeds, but larger Ram sizes depending on the model.

Having used an iPhone 3G, then 4, then HTC One M7 for a brief while, then an 5S, and now my S6 Edge, I'd probably go with the iPhone 6S at this point. I think it's the first iPhone worth taking a look at since the 3G to be honest.

Pros with my S6:

+The fingerprint sensor is great. Works almost every time (though I'm sure the same can be said of the 6S)

Cons:

-Horrible battery life

-Android does have its problems. I have had more apps crash in my short time going back to Android than I really ever had on iOS

-(This is a personal preference really) I find that iPhones have better music and email apps as opposed to Android where I primarily use gmail and Google Play

Those are just some quick things off the top of my head. If I had the chance to pick between the S6 Edge and the iPhone 6S right now, I'd probably go with the 6S. The simplicity is nice and honestly, the older I get the more I realize how little I use my phone, so the simplicity of iOS is kinda nice.

Pros with my S6:

Cons:

-Horrible battery life

Alright I'm going to pick up the 64gb iPhone 

Why is SpongeBob the main character when Patrick is the star?

The S7 is set to launch around January-March, wait until then and get that.

Got an Android, never going back to apple again (notice I spelled apple with a lowercase and Android with an uppercase)