Tips for re-selling tech?

ShoMy

Does anyone resells tech?

Do you have any tips and some decent PC that i can clean and reatil,it doesn't have to be much 10-20$

Or even some tech on deals.

P.S Amazon doesn't ship to my country

If you're selling an entire PC, don't sell it as one. Part it out to get the most cash, unless you REALLY need to sell it quick.

eBay is okay to resell stuff, I suppose you get more money, but CL is the fastest and easiest way to get cash. I've sold several components on CL and even most of my old PC, never had any problems.

Do you have any tips and some decent PC that i can clean and reatil,it doesn't have to be much 10-20$

Do like those sketchy chinese sellers do !

Flash your card with a titan x bios and sell it as such !

Just kidding don't do that .

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

in my experience it's best to find a good site, and even then in the central eastern european region it's kinda hard to be honest, not that many people sell and not that many people buy and folk overvalue their stuff as if it was as value keeping as a car or something. most of the stuff I've seen was people from small businesses buying parts, return vat, and than sell them for more than the pre vat price and less than the after post vat price 

I do ebay and do an auction for like 3/4 the price and then do a buy it now for like 5/4 the price lol. Also have good pictures.

Pro Budget Gamer (thats not a thing)