Mouse with good sensor, that also has "Lots o' buttons"?

RuKiddin06
Go to solution Solved by Verne,

Logitech G502. The best sensor in the market currently and plenty of extra buttons. Its quite heavy though. For a full on "mmo mouse" the new Corsair Scimitar has a good sensor unlike other mmo mice.

So, I've been looking at mice. I want a new one as I have an m95, and while I love it, every once in awhile I'll notice the acceleration, or it will jitter. But the thing is, I love the buttons. I use them in every game I play, and if I can I use all of them. (For example, in an fps I map crouch, grenade and melee to the mouse, in League, I map some of the pings, shop, and level up to the mouse.) (note that's only for the thumb, I don't like to take my fingers off of M1 and M2)

I Hybrid claw-palm the mouse, and I have pretty big hands. I use it at 3200dpi.

Any recommendations for a mouse with an accurate and acceleration free sensor WITH thumb buttons? (probably at least 3, but preferably 5)

if I cant find any I'll probably get a Mionix Naos 7000.

Edit, not into wireless.

Logitech G502. The best sensor in the market currently and plenty of extra buttons. Its quite heavy though. For a full on "mmo mouse" the new Corsair Scimitar has a good sensor unlike other mmo mice.

The G600s has a decent sensor, and you get 12 buttons :P

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

I have a G602, if you can handle the 500hz polling rate (which has not been a issue for me), it has a good sensor and six thumb buttons on the side (and 5 buttons across the top).  Battery life is freaking awesome.

woah, how did I not know about the scimitar? That looks amazing!

I have looked at the 502 before, and I think I would really need to try it out for at least a couple hours to see if I like the fit. It seems kind of narrow for me.

razer naga

Has Acceleration.

I have a G602, if you can handle the 500hz polling rate (which has not been a issue for me), it has a good sensor and six thumb buttons on the side (and 5 buttons across the top).  Battery life is freaking awesome.

I should have put this in the OP, but I don't really want a wireless mouse.

Something from mad catz since there mouse's are so cool

most of their stuff either has acceleration, or doesn't have the buttons I want. I will say they look unique.

Has Acceleration.

most of their stuff either has acceleration, or doesn't have the buttons I want. I will say they look unique.

razer ouroboros?

i know that there is no acceleration on this thing

I always buy wired mice... but I take chances.  Like I said, other than the 500Hz polling rate (which I do not notice), the mouse is great.  Anyways, good luck with your pick. 

G402 if you are on a budget.

Has Acceleration.

Actually, the Naga apparently uses PTE, which isn't supposed to have acceleration issues. So I guess I'd either go with that or the Corsair Scimitar.

I always buy wired mice... but I take chances.  Like I said, other than the 500Hz polling rate (which I do not notice), the mouse is great.  Anyways, good luck with your pick. 

G402 if you are on a budget.

Its not that i dislike wireless, I just don't find dealing with charge and such worth it, just to get rid of the cable. The poll rate isn't that bad, its the same as the Final mouse right?

Actually, the Naga apparently uses PTE, which isn't supposed to have acceleration issues. So I guess I'd either go with that or the Corsair Scimitar.

Yeah, the more I look at the scimitar... it answers my request to a T. Again, how did I not know about it? lol.

The Scimitar looks awesome, but why is it YELLOW!? Can that plastic piece have the color changed?

CPU: Intel Core i9 9900K GPU: Gigabyte AORUS GTX 1080Ti 11GB RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 AORUS MASTER PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G3 850W 80+ Gold Storage: Samsung 970 Pro 512GB M.2 / Samsung 860 Evo 2TB 2.5" CPU Cooler: Corsair H150i Pro Case: Lian Li Lancool One

The Scimitar looks awesome, but why is it YELLOW!? Can that plastic piece have the color changed?

maybe I'll paint mine, because yeah, the yellow. :P