New Teflon Gliders needed.

Zimon

Hey guys,

I´m still using my old MS Habu mouse, and i´m pretty satisfied with it. Problem is the teflon gliders are worn out, so i need new ones.

Is there anything special recommended, or will any gliders do the job? I´m not using a mousepad yet...

Hey guys,

I´m still using my old MS Habu mouse, and i´m pretty satisfied with it. Problem is the teflon gliders are worn out, so i need new ones.

Is there anything special recommended, or will any gliders do the job? I´m not using a mousepad yet...

Buy a decent mousepad from Steel Series! Im using my QCK Heavy, and it is amazing!

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Buy a decent mousepad from Steel Series! Im using my QCK Heavy, and it is amazing!

I also use a qck heavy. Best mouse pad I have ever used, it's a hand cushion!

Fractal Design Define S, i7 3770K @ 4.5GHz, Noctua NH-D14, Asus Sabertooth Z77, EVGA 980Ti SC+, 4x8GB Corsair Vengence 1600MHz, EVGA P2 1000W, Creative sound blaster Z, 2xSamsung 850 120GB RAID 0, 2xWestern Digital Caviar Black 1TB Other stuffs: BenQ XL2411t, LG Flatron M2262D, Ducky Shine 3, Logitech G400s, Steelseries QCK Heavy, Beyerdynamic DT770 pro 80ohm, Shure SE215, Blue Snowball

I also use a qck heavy. Best mouse pad I have ever used, it's a hand cushion!

I have 4 cm of it hanging over the edge to cushion my wrist from the edge of my table.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

I have the same mouse, did you already use the extra pads included in the manual?

No, i looked for them, but it seems that i´ve lost em.