Audio Enchantments

EvenOctopi

Hello, recently I got a new set of headphones for some reason windows thought enchantments were causing problems, which they weren't, and i accidentally disabled them I have searched everywhere to find how to turn them back on but the enchantment tab is gone. Any help would be much appreciated.

2514708-4672122361-Encha.jpg

But it disappeared because shit happens. What "enhancement" were you using?

well first you need something to disenchant. then a soul gem, and the audio device in question.

ok, seriously now:

right click on the volume icon in the taskbar, then "Open Volume Mixer", then click the icon for the device in question, then look under the tab "enhancements".

Aftermarket 980Ti >= Fury X >= Reference 980Ti > Fury > 980 > 390X > 390 >= 970 380X > 380 >= 960 > 950 >= 370 > 750Ti = 360

"The Orange Box" || CPU: i5 4690k || RAM: Kingston Hyper X Fury 16GB || Case: Aerocool DS200 (Orange) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate || Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 240GB + WD Black 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM750 || Mobo: ASUS Z97-A || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

"Unnamed Form Factor Switch" || CPU: i7 6700K || RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Mini ITX (White) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate (Green Cover) || Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 1TB || PSU: XFX XTR 550W || Mobo: ASUS Z170I Pro Gaming || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

well first you need something to disenchant. then a soul gem, and the audio device in question.

ok, seriously now:

right click on the volume icon in the taskbar, then go to volume mixer, then click the icon for the device in question, then look under the tab "enhancements".

I get I said the wrong thing its been about 2 years since I was last in there but the tab is gone. 

the tab is gone.

so you only have "General", "Levels", and "Advanced"?

Aftermarket 980Ti >= Fury X >= Reference 980Ti > Fury > 980 > 390X > 390 >= 970 380X > 380 >= 960 > 950 >= 370 > 750Ti = 360

"The Orange Box" || CPU: i5 4690k || RAM: Kingston Hyper X Fury 16GB || Case: Aerocool DS200 (Orange) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate || Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 240GB + WD Black 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM750 || Mobo: ASUS Z97-A || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

"Unnamed Form Factor Switch" || CPU: i7 6700K || RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Mini ITX (White) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate (Green Cover) || Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 1TB || PSU: XFX XTR 550W || Mobo: ASUS Z170I Pro Gaming || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

so you only have "General", "Levels", and "Advanced"?

yes, like I said windows recommended disabling them i accidentally clicked ok and the tab is still there for other speakers but for this set of headphones it is not there

You probably dorked up and selected the wrong output device. Or you uninstalled the default audio drivers.

You probably dorked up and selected the wrong output device. Or you uninstalled the default audio drivers.

like I said man i just told windows to disable enhancements when it prompted it happened like 15 minutes ago I didn't uninstall anything and I i'm definitely selecting the right one the tab is just gone

like I said man i just told windows to disable enhancements when it prompted it happened like 15 minutes ago I didn't uninstall anything and I i'm definitely selecting the right one the tab is just gone

Screenshots.

I use eye of newt to disenchant my headphones. They had a shock protection enchantment, but that blocks the sound signal, apparently, so...