Amazon Water Cooling

I have a bunch of gift cards from Amazon.com, around $380. I want to water-cool my PC. I want to get all my parts from their. I am willing to get tubing from Performance-PCs. 

Thank You For Your Help,

My Specs:

"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
- Albert Einstein

Find a different use for the amazon gift cards... amazon really wont have the stuff you need for your computer cause in reality, how many of amazons customers are buying watercooling stuff? Maybe .0001%... a site like preformancepc is gonna give you alot more options and probably better prices. Use the 380 for another monitor, a nice rgb keyboard. Something else

Does EKWB's site have a Pay-Through-Amazon option?

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

Find a different use for the amazon gift cards... amazon really wont have the stuff you need for your computer cause in reality, how many of amazons customers are buying watercooling stuff? Maybe .0001%... a site like preformancepc is gonna give you alot more options and probably better prices. Use the 380 for another monitor, a nice rgb keyboard. Something else

i already have pretty dope peripherals. Like Chroma Keyboard. Curved Monitor. I am pretty set.

- Albert Einstein

Does EKWB's site have a Pay-Through-Amazon option?

It dosen't allow the use of gift cards.

- Albert Einstein

It dosen't allow the use of gift cards.

I propose that you offer someone those giftcards if they buy the things for you, or you could just use EKWB fully and then save your gift cards for later; you're bound to need them eventually.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

I propose that you offer someone those giftcards if they buy the things for you, or you could just use EKWB fully and then save your gift cards for later; you're bound to need them eventually.

Damn.

- Albert Einstein

Actually amazon has quite a few watercooling parts, bitspower ekwb, radiators pumps, fittings, blocks,let advanced tubing. Grizzly thermal paste, gpu waterblock, the cpu selection is slim, but really a 2 degree variance between available and the super special one from pc performance is silly,I'm ordering watercooling system diy from amazon, don't believe the ignorant nerds.....the only thing I can't find is monoblock or vrm blocks, you can get most of what u need from amazon, eadiators, tubing, pump, reserboir, fittings, cpu block, get the rest with whomever else

Actually amazon has quite a few watercooling parts, bitspower ekwb, radiators pumps, fittings, blocks,let advanced tubing. Grizzly thermal paste, gpu waterblock, the cpu selection is slim, but really a 2 degree variance between available and the super special one from pc performance is silly,I'm ordering watercooling system diy from amazon, don't believe the ignorant nerds.....the only thing I can't find is monoblock or vrm blocks, you can get most of what u need from amazon, eadiators, tubing, pump, reserboir, fittings, cpu block, get the rest with whomever else

Tell me you parts pleas

- Albert Einstein

I don't have time tonite, maybe tomorrow night, just look up pc watercooling and either pump , reservoir,etc.,it'll pull stuff up, if you still can't find anything I'll post it for u

Titan rig storefront on amazon has lots of watercooling parts