Cheapest gaming build ever?

Gigabiter

Hello, i want to see what value people can come up with, using PC part picker, copy and paste your builds PERMALINK, NOT URL PERMA-LINK into the responce section below

SPECS

GPU:Msi r9 270x. PSU:corsair CX600M. CPU AMD-fx 8320. CASE: ultra etorQe mid tower. HDD:1tb barracuda.MOTHERBOARD:ASUS M5A97.

q6600, 8gb ddr2, r7 370, 250GB HDD, Seasonic PSU, cheapest LGA 775 board that supports CPU.  All used, can't use PCPP.

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

budget???

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

I have recently built a 100$ PC build, called "Little Ass Kicker". It features the following-

CPU- Intel Q6600
COL- Cooler Master Hyper T2

MBO- Intel DG41RQ

RAM- 2x2GB's Sk Hynix DDR2

GPU- Gigabyte Geforce GT 640 2GB
PSU- EVGA 600B

CSE- Xion Performance M-ATX Case

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

The cheapest build would be the raspberry pi 2. You can play minecraft pi edition for around $35 usd.

^This

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | ASUS X570 Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 HYBRID | 32GB DDR4-3600

^This

The cheapest build would be the raspberry pi 2. You can play minecraft pi edition for around $35 usd.

Yes, but its not a real PC and Minecraft is one of the few games that you can actually play.

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

Thank you for showing us how to sort by price on PCPP.  Anyways, why not 2 Xeons?

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

Call the retailer to make sure the H81 board is on the latest BIOS, you can OC only the G3258 on such boards to maybe @ 4.2 Ghz which is not bad on the stock cooler given for the G3258.

G3258 is the best value CPU and the R9 390 is the best value GPU right now; totally unbalanced, totally the best value components.

There's a best value HDD, but no one needs 6TB for a gaming rig; so 3TB.

The case is a 1992 Nissan Shitbox. It will do.

PSU is sufficient. That is all.

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H81M-HD2 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($40.98 @ Newegg) 
Memory: Pareema 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($29.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Toshiba  3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($81.99 @ NCIX US) 
Video Card: PowerColor Radeon R9 390 8GB PCS+ Video Card  ($313.98 @ Newegg) 
Case: Apex SK-393-C ATX Mid Tower Case  ($25.97 @ NCIX US) 
Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply  ($38.49 @ SuperBiiz) 
Total: $597.39
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-12-10 22:10 EST-0500

Wah-la.
Technically, the best value gaming rig.

"If you ain't first, you're last"

Thank you for showing us how to sort by price on PCPP.  Anyways, why not 2 Xeons?

because I only know how to sort by price

Yes, but its not a real PC and Minecraft is one of the few games that you can actually play.

I know, but you can technically game on it and why is it not a real PC? It runs Windows 10...err...MSX

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | ASUS X570 Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 HYBRID | 32GB DDR4-3600

I know, but you can technically game on it and why is it not a real PC? It runs Windows 10...err...MSX

It can run MSX? That's actually pretty surprising. Anyways, its not powerful enough to play ANY modern titles (except for MC which I wouldn't consider a modern title, as its easy to run) and the hardware is non-upgradable (other than add on boards which I'm sure don't really work properly with MSX). 

It can run MSX? That's actually pretty surprising. Anyways, its not powerful enough to play ANY modern titles (except for MC which I wouldn't consider a modern title, as its easy to run) and the hardware is non-upgradable (other than add on boards which I'm sure don't really work properly with MSX). 

Yeah, it can run MSX IoT Core for free! And Linux (like I needed to tell you that)

Yeah, it can run MSX IoT Core for free! And Linux (like I needed to tell you that)

Oh, its the Internet of Things edition, so not really MSX.

it handles 4k like a boss toatally crushes titan with All Star onboard graphics

That's some gaming rig you got there.

Now in all seriousness, can it even run minesweeper?