F@H Refresh Issues

Anyone know how to make F@H update the program image (ex. the controll thingie). I had it working 100% great and now it wont update the work (percentage meter thing) my GPU or CPU has done. The only way to do this is to close and reopen the program. Thanks

Breaking things 1 day at a time

Weird one. I assume you are referring to the Advanced Control, and the progress bars on your slots? Might want to just try and uninstall and then re-install of the program after your next set of WU's complete.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Anyone know how to make F@H update the program image (ex. the controll thingie). I had it working 100% great and now it wont update the work (percentage meter thing) my GPU or CPU has done. The only way to do this is to close and reopen the program. Thanks

If you're talking about the web control (http://folding.stanford.edu/client/), that's not uncommon if it has been asleep for a while.  It looks it is using ajax or something similar to get the current information from the folding client.  If it goes dormant and won't refresh, You should be also able to refresh the webpage (F5 in windows) without having to close and reopen the webpage.  Also note that having multiple versions of the web page open will cause the older pages to stop updating.

If you're talking about the main FAHControl, I've never seen or heard of anyone having the % completion bars freeze.  Can't help you there.

- Pete

Folding For Linus since July 2015