[WIP] *****Snef Devil's Eye (Build for CES)********

Snef

Finally

CES is UP and Asus post the press release for the Maximus VIII Formula

I can post final pics of the project

Wow, that looks absolutely amazing! Fantastic job!!

Just wondering, if you still have the VIII Formula, how does it look with the leds set to blue? (I want a blue and black armoured motherboard so very badly....)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Wow, that looks absolutely amazing! Fantastic job!!

Just wondering, if you still have the VIII Formula, how does it look with the leds set to blue? (I want a blue and black armoured motherboard so very badly....)

the build is at CES in Asus suite until next week but I made some test with the RGB software

and the good thing is you can make any shade you want , its a real RGB, not predefined color like cheap RGB led strips with remote

its a color wheel and yes I tried blue and dark blue and its amazing

My Build Logs

Snef Bloody Angel --- Sand of God --- Red Poseidon --- Purple Chimera BOTM July 26 2013 --- Icy Blue Angel BOTM May 10 2013 --- Extremmme Red DemonBOTM March 29 2013

the build is at CES in Asus suite until next week but I made some test with the RGB software

and the good thing is you can make any shade you want , its a real RGB, not predefined color like cheap RGB led strips with remote

its a color wheel and yes I tried blue and dark blue and its amazing

Now to find money to buy that, new RAM, and a new CPU.... :P

First armoured black and blue mobo that I've found (that doesn't require modding), and so many features...

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

we see here J.J. in CES Asus Suite

and we see a nice build

hahahah I was like a kid when I saw this video yesterday hahahah

My Build Logs

Snef Bloody Angel --- Sand of God --- Red Poseidon --- Purple Chimera BOTM July 26 2013 --- Icy Blue Angel BOTM May 10 2013 --- Extremmme Red DemonBOTM March 29 2013

As soon as saw that video, before i even checked this thread, i knew it had to be your rig, simply stunning. But, maybe you missed an opportunity to really show of the rgbness of the mobo. Either i'm still in love!

Check out my YouTube channel here and don't forget to subscribe :D

Current build: Project Athena

thanks

maybe

but when Asus ask me to do the build, they don't give me any information,

I ask them for the logo for 10th anniversary and they sent me the one on front , red and black

I did all order and planning with the idea it still red and black

I received the motherboard just before I need to ship it to Las Vegas

be sure if I know before , choice of lightning can be RGB instead (5050 led strips) and black fan

My Build Logs

Thanks to J.J. and Asus for this very great and special video

and thanks Asus to ask me to do this build

My Build Logs