1000€ gaming pc

Kullzer

Hi.

A friend of mine asked me to help him pick some parts for a new pc,his budget is arround 1000 euros.

I came up with this

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1wsyk

Any suggestions?

PS:I think the pc is for xmas so the GPU will prob go to a 9xxx series

Buy an AMD FX-8320 and a 990FX motherboard, also an SSD would be nice.

^This! Also you should be able to fit a 7970 in your budget.

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

€1000 is about $1337 so keep that in mind you have some more in the budget.

Hardware: | CPU: i5 3570k | Graphics: MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Mobo: MSI z77a-G45 Gaming | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit | 

Peripherals: Logitech G502 | CM Storm Quickfire Pro (Red switch) |

What a coincidence :D

My Gaming Rig;  Motherboard - ASUS Maximus VI Hero | CPU - Intel i5 4670k @4.5Ghz 1.25v | GPU - GIGABYTE GTX 980 @Stock | RAM -  16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866Mhz | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i | Storage #1 - Samsung 840 Basic 250GB SSD | Storage #2 - Sandisk II 480GB SSD | Storage #3 - 2TB 7200rpm 64mb HDDPSU - Corsair HX750 | Case - Fractal Design R4 |

i don`t think you do.1000E is 1000$ in europe.

cost of products i mean 

Edited by s3ns3

Buy an AMD FX-8320 and a 990FX motherboard, also an SSD would be nice.

i tought about going AMD but we are studing on the multimedia are,lots of adobes, and we are about to start with 3d animation

drop from the board,ram(1600 mhz)  and get better gpu/ cpu cooler etc. couse the performance is the same.

and get a very good modular 80+ gold PSU,  http://pcpartpicker.com/part/seasonic-power-supply-ssr650rm

that psu costs over 130€ here

s3ns3 is right,in portugal is 1 for 1 sometimes even even more

i tought about going AMD but we are studing on the multimedia are,lots of adobes, and we are about to start with 3d animation

that psu costs over 130€ here

s3ns3 is right,in portugal is 1 for 1 sometimes even even more

the G 550W will do, it can hold an oc`ed titan/780. however the seasonic m12II 620 bronze will do fine and its modular

is there a big diference from gold to bronze?

is there a big diference from gold to bronze?

not that big but the electronic inside is better. it runs cooler, uses a little less W(better efficiency) . however with a seasonic you can`t go wrong

not that big but the electronic inside is better. it runs cooler, uses a little less W(better efficiency) . however with a seasonic you can`t go wrong

i will tell him that.

on a side note, when i bought my psu way back (XFX 750W core) i read that both the XFX core and the Corsair TX series were made by seasonic

That's even better reason to buy an FX-8350. Either that or an i7.

i will tell him that.

on a side note, when i bought my psu way back (XFX 750W core) i read that both the XFX core and the Corsair TX series were made by seasonic

the xfx yes. the TX 650 is made by CWT(channel well) .the TX 650 V.2 is made by seasonic. but not modular

i don`t think you do.1000E is 1000$ in europe.

cost of products i mean 

This is wrong, I looked for the prices off a €2000 pre build pc in the netherlands, i took the 6 parts they listed on that site, and looked for the cheapest prices in the netherlands. Then went to pcpartpicker and took those prices. 

Just because Playstation sells their PS4 for 400$ and 400€ doesnt mean that the prices are just like that for everything. I can look in my post history to give the prices. Dont recall them out off my head, sorry. 

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

Well that's a US pcpartpicker link. Where are you shopping?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Well that's a US pcpartpicker link. Where are you shopping?

Try to use the Spain pcpartpicker, or you can see some prices on http://www.kuantokusta.pt for portuguese prices.

Hope this helps.

Try to use the Spain pcpartpicker, or you can see some prices on http://www.kuantokusta.pt for portuguese prices.

Hope this helps.

Here's what I came up with: http://es.pcpartpicker.com/p/1wEVP

Crossfire ready.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

This is wrong, I looked for the prices off a €2000 pre build pc in the netherlands, i took the 6 parts they listed on that site, and looked for the cheapest prices in the netherlands. Then went to pcpartpicker and took those prices. 

Just because Playstation sells their PS4 for 400$ and 400€ doesnt mean that the prices are just like that for everything. I can look in my post history to give the prices. Dont recall them out off my head, sorry. 

pre build pcs have the assemble prices over it.

check the link that diogo posted www.kuantokusta.pt and you will see that they are pretty much the same, i also use that website

pre build pcs have the assemble prices over it.

check the link that diogo posted www.kuantokusta.pt and you will see that they are pretty much the same, i also use that website

I am fully aware off that, but - I was only stating the fact that the prices in the US compared to the netherlands are not $ = €. As been said a few times over there, I then decided to look up the 'cheapest' prices for the 6 parts off that PC that was linked. For both the US and NL. Then I took the 2 prices, the Euro and Dollar one. Put them next to eachother with the exchange rates. 

It was just the fact that I made this comment in somebody who asked if that 2000€ pc was worth it. Where I read people saying that 2000€ = 2000$ wich I completely disagreed with. 

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua