Radiator Questions

Go to solution Solved by Enderman,

They make white versions of all three types of rad. Just curious as to which thickness to get. The thinnest for less noise?

oh they released new ones

well just get the one that fits in your case

the performance between the rads is pretty much none

noise will depend on the fans you use, not radiator thickness

personally i think the AX look the best, plus they have a removable shroud, but they will all work fine

Gonna be water cooling my 4771 and 980ti G1 inside the Define S pretty soon. Going with a black / white theme with a midnight blue coolant.

I'm looking at the XSPC rads and was wondering which ones I can go with. Mostly they just differ in thickness, but fin density vaires a bit too. I'm definitely going to run a 240 in the front and 360 rad on top. Which rad should I go with though? The AX? RX? EX?

Thanks guys.

how about the white ones to fit your colour scheme?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

how about the white ones to fit your colour scheme?

They make white versions of all three types of rad. Just curious as to which thickness to get. The thinnest for less noise?

personally i think the AX look the best, plus they have a removable shroud, but they will all work fine

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Great! Thanks!