.Bat for disabling dvd drive?

MrIceCremeLollipop

So I know there is a .bat command for shutting down on windows 7 becuase I had it but my dvd drive is really annoying and keeps spinning up really loud (i have a laptop) so is there a .bat command for disabling/enabling it insted of going on to computer management?

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

I'd personally just disable it through computer management, Not sure if there's a way of doing it through a .bat file.

I remember there's the prank where everyone used to hide the .bat file on the desktop and have it open every time the computer started.

Was really annoying.

Not sure if you'd be able to do anything like that to stop it from spinning up.

IT Student | Gamer | PC Enthusiast | Life Liver

I'd personally just disable it through computer management, Not sure if there's a way of doing it through a .bat file.

I remember there's the prank where everyone used to hide the .bat file on the desktop and have it open every time the computer started.

Was really annoying.

Not sure if you'd be able to do anything like that to stop it from spinning up.

ok..

Take the cd out?

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them.