Looking for some help deciding on a monitor.

CPNewbie

Okay so I'm looking for a monitor that will suit my computer well. I've decided to build my own pc for 200$, and it looks like a great build for what it's worth, however I don't know as much about monitors. Im looking for some general help, maybe suggestions? I ended up deciding on a build with support for 2 monitors, and would like it to be cheap enough to have two. I also know that I want it to have an HTMI connection, with a 8-16 grey to grey refresh rate. Also 60 megahertz. Any general advice or monitor recommendations? I'm looking for a more casual gaming experience if it's not obvious. Thanks.

Well i would recommend getting 2nd hand monitors.

As monitors are going to easily out cost the cost of the pc you made.

Ill look for a 720p screen.

I believe you mean HDMI, latency of 8-16 ms and 60hz (not megahertz) :D

i think that $200 its not enough to get 2 good 1080p monitors but you can get a good one at 2ms or maybe 5ms for around $150-$170 as i remember 

You build a PC for 200$ ?  :blink:

Almost any 2 Display Setup will cost you more. Only you will buy the cheapest possible it would make any sence.

What are the PC´s Specs?

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Yeah I did mean just hertz. I do also understand that they will easily out cost the PC. Only one will work. I could upgrade to 2 later.

Instead of two monitors, I would go with one 21:9 monitor

Got an Android, never going back to apple again (notice I spelled apple with a lowercase and Android with an uppercase)

So not to many people are very helpful..... anyway what I would suggest is just taking a look at wal mart or like store check some out not sure where you live but good pc monitors could be found around 150 - 125 also look into small LCD HDTV's most will have good picture and 60Hz here is one a friend has looks good for what he could afford today. http://www.walmart.com/ip/36141321?wmlspartner=wmtlabs&adid=22222222222024242380&veh=sem

remember if you want something cool in the future just go cheap today and save for later